10✔

*Edited*

The next morning when I wake up, I felt an arm around me. I turned around and saw it was Colson. Did something happened last night? No, I wasn't drunk, so I would remember it. I carefully wake up, and went out of his room. I still didn't want to bother Casie, so I went downstairs to the kitchen, and I started to make breakfast. Then I heard somebody behind me, in the kitchen door.

- What happened last night, little girl? – Slim asked. I forget, that I'm in Colson's t-shirt.

- Nothing like that. – I laughed. – Casie fell asleep in my room, and I didn't want to wake her up, so I went to Colson's bathroom to have a shower, and I forget to bring any clothes with myself, so he gave me this. And yeah I stayed there, but nothing happened.

- Yeah, yeah. – he laughed.

- Whatever, breakfast is almost ready, tell everyone to get up.

He went out, I finished the cooking and I set the table. Today Colson will take back Casie, to her mom, but I won't go with them. Maybe next time...

- Good morning. – I said to everyone.

- Morning! – they said.

After breakfast I washed the dishes, and I texted with my brother. He lived so far, and I didn't see him for a long time. Some tears came to my eyes, and Colson noticed it.

- What's wrong?

- Nothing. – I wiped my tears away.

- Then why are you crying?

- It's really nothing. Don't worry.

- Come on, you can tell me. – he hugged me.

- Well... I didn't see my brother for a long time and I miss him.

- Where does he live?

- In Germany.

- Wow, that's really far.

- I know.

- When did you see him last time?

- Before my graduation. He is working so hard, so I can't see him a lot.

- That's suck.

- I know. I wish he is here. – I said sadly. I only have him, my mom, Chloe, and now the crew. I never was the famous kid in the school.

Colson's POV

She said, she saw his brother a long time ago. I wanted to surprise her. So I called her mom, Amelie.

- Yes? – she picked up her phone.

- Hi Amelie, it's Colson. Can we talk?

- Oh hey! Yes, there is something wrong?

- No, no. I want to surprise Joetta, and I need your help.

- Okay.

- She said, she saw his brother before graduation. And I want her to meet him. But I don't know anything about him.

- Well, he lives in Germany, in Schwerin, his name's Devin. He is 25 years old.

- Can you give me his number? – I asked.

- Of course! – she gave me his number, and I called him. I think I woke him up, because he sounded asleep.

- Yeah? – he asked.

- Hi! My name is Machine Gun Kelly, I'm your sister's 'boss'. – I didn't say that before. Am I her boss?

- Oh yeah, hey, I heard about you. Can I help you?

- Yes, you sister said, she misses you, and I want to surprise her. Can you come to America?

- Honestly? I don't think so.

- Well then we will visit you.

- She can't come here alone.

- She won't. I will go with her. If it's okay.

- Yes. Anyways do you care about her?

- Of course I do, and she cares about us. – I smiled.

- Yeah, that's my little sister.

- Then we will meet soon! I'll text you everything later.

- Okay! Thank you!

- It's not a problem for me!

- Bye! – he said.

- Bye! – I hang up. I was so excited. I bought tickets for the next day's flight.

Joetta's POV

Colson was so happy all day. When she took back Casie, I went to my room and I cleaned it up, put everything back. Then I saw a little paper on my desk. It says:

"Pack everything in a bag, we are going in Europe in the morning!"

Why are we leaving? I was thinking I didn't know what should I do, so I packed my stuff. When I finished, I heard Colson came back, so I ran up to him.

- Why are we leaving?

- You will see. - he said with a smile.

- Come on. Don't do this with me. I want to know.

- You will know when we'll be there.

- Who will come?

- Just you and me. – I looked up at him confused.

- Are you going to kidnap me?

- No. – he laughed. – Calm down. You will love it.

- I don't think so. I don't like surprises.

- Oh I know that you will love it. – and he left me in the living room. I followed him into his room. He didn't look back, but I think he knew that I'm there. He just smiled, and packed a bag with clothes, and weed.

- How long will we be away?

- We go tomorrow, and we will leave on Wednesday. – that day was Friday.

- I think I'll need some more clothes. – I leaved his room.

While I packed some more stuff, I started to listen to music. My favorite singer is Avril Lavigne and I started to sing 'Hot'.

"You make me so hot

Make me wanna drop

It's so ridiculous

I can barely stop

I can hardly breathe

You make me wanna scream

You're so fabulous

You're so good to me baby, baby"

- You are so good. – Colson said.

- No I'm not.

- So you love her songs?

- Are you kidding? I'm her fan since I'm 7 years old.

- Nice. And you just listen to my music since...

- I'm 14.

- That's not fair. Why do you like her for so long?

- Because she is not a rapper, and I could listen to her, without people start judging me. Oh and when I was 7 I didn't like rap. – I laughed.

- But promise me you won't be her photographer.

- I can't promise. – I chuckled.

- Please. – he attacked me. He started to hugging me so tight.

- Okay, just let me finish this.

- Thank you. – he winked.