12✔

*Edited*

This few day went so fast. I didn't talk much with Colson, I was kinda pissed off. I talked more with Adela and I started to like her. She is so kind.

It was Wednesday, the last day in Germany. I wanted to be with my brother, before we leave. I love him so much. He did a lot of things for me, and I appreciate it, but at first I wanted to pack my bag, so at the afternoon before we go to the airport I can be with him.

I was in my 'room' and I packed my stuff, I listened to music as always, I chose a Lady Gaga song, it was 'Million Reasons'. I started to sing it.

'I bow down to pray

I try to make the worst seem better

Lord, show me the way

To cut through all his worn out leather

I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away

But baby, I just need one good one to stay'

I didn't realize that somebody was in the room, until he touched my waist. I turned around and it was Kells.

- Can I help you? – I asked as I continued packing.

- Do you want to hear a good reason to stay with me? – he asked.

- What do you mean? – I asked.

- I know I fucked up, and sorry about that, but I don't want you to leave me.

- Who said I will leave you? I'm your photographer, and I need this job.

- I'm not just talking about this. We didn't talk since Sunday.

- Yeah.

- You were angry?

- Why would I be angry?

- Because what happened that night.

- It's your life, I can't tell you what to do.

- You are right. – I thought he will leave my room, but no. He kissed me.

- What was that? – I asked him.

- You said you can't tell me what can I do. So I did what I wanted. - I could not say anything.

- Well, okay. Are you happy know? – I still wanted to sound like I am angry.

- I'm more than happy. – he smiled and walked out of my room. What was that?

I finished the packing and I went downstairs. I found my brother, and we started to talking.

- Are you ready for the flight?

- Yes, but I don't want to leave you.

- You will be fine. There's Colson, he will care about you.

- Yeah... - I said sarcastically.

- Did something happen?

- We can say that.

- I don't get it.

- Well, you know we didn't talk much since we are here, and today he came to my room and I told him, I don't want to tell him what to do, after this he kissed me, I asked him, what was that. He said he just did what he wanted.

- Why did I ask you? You know, I'm not good at this, but give him time and you will see what will happen. Just be careful.

- I know. I have a baseball bat under my bad. – we laughed.

- That's my little sister.

- Anyways, wassup with Adela?

- She is good. She will visit her hometown next week.

- Will you go with her?

- I don't know yet.

- Did she want you to go?

- I guess.

- Then, you should go. She is a good girl, I like her.

- Thank you, but now let's talk about your problem. Do you like him?

- Maybe.

- Be honest. I'm your brother.

- Okay. Yeah I like him.

- Then why are you scared.

- Do you know him? – I asked.

- Not like you.

- Well, he isn't that type who commits himself.

- What if he changed since he met you?

- I don't think so. He would never change.

- Who knows? – he winked and we started to talk about everything else.

The time flew so fast. It was 7pm and we went to the airport. I was so sad. I didn't want to leave my brother, who knows when will I see him again, and I don't want a 15 hours flight again. The plane start at 8pm, and it will land in Cleveland at 3am on Thursday (I still hate time zones).

I said goodbye to my brother with tears in my eye. He said bye to Colson and tell him to take care of me.

- Take care of her, man.

- I don't think she will need it, she is so strong, but I'll do my best.

- Thank you. – they did a hand shake, and after a half hour waiting we started our flights. I didn't want to fell asleep on his shoulders again, but I failed. When I wake up, he was looking at me smiling.

- What? – I asked.

- Nothing. I was just looking at you.

- I realized. – he just laughed.

- You look so cute when you're sleeping.

- Thank you? – I chuckled.

We finally land in Cleveland. Slim came for us.

- Hi little one!

- Hey Slim. – I laughed. – I missed you.

- We missed you too. Hey bro. – he said to Kells.

- Hey! Can we go?

- Yes. – Slim said. As we walked to the car, Colson hold my hand. I looked at him, but he was just looking straight. I didn't say anything. We drove home, and everybody said hi to us. Honestly I missed them, but I missed my brother too.

- How was the flight? – Rook asked.

- It was long. – I said.

- How is your brother doing?

- He is good. – I smiled.

I went to my room to go to bed, because I was still sleepy. Then Colson called my name.

- What? – he was in the other room, next to mine.

- Can you come here?

- Yes.

I went to his room.

- How can I help you? – I asked him with a sleepy voice.

- Oh, are you tired.

- Yea a little bit.

- Well do you want to sleep here?

- This is why you called me.

- Maybe, but there is something else. You should listen to this.

- What is this?

- It's a song, just listen. – when I listened it, I realized it was about me.

- That's so good. – I said while I was blushing.

- Thank you. – he smiled. – now you should go to sleep.

- Yeah. – he wrapped an arm around my waist. I fell asleep so fast, that position was so comfortable for me.