7✔

*Edited*

I woke up at 6am. I didn't sleep well. I was wondering if Chloe is awake or not. I should ask her.

"Hi Coco! Can we talk?" – I texted.

"Hi Jo! Of course we can. Wassup?" – she answered after 1 minute.

"Well something happened. And I don't know what should I do."

"Tell me"

"Well... Slim told me that Colson like me, but I don't think so. And yesterday we went out, he was so drunk, and he started to kissing me. But I pulled away."

"You didn't want it?" – she asked.

"You know me... He was drunk, I bet he isn't remember what happened. I mean if there was something more, of course he wouldn't know it."

"I understand. You want him, but not when he is drunk. Well good luck. He loves to drink." – she said with a laugh.

Maybe she was right, I like him a lot, but if he likes me too, he should tell me when he is sober.

After the conversation with Chloe, I went to my wardrobe, I get dressed, and went downstairs. It was so quiet, everybody was sleeping. Last night was good for them. I made breakfast, and they started to get up. Slim, Dub, Rook, Dre and Colson. They were in the dining room. They had a bad hangover, but they were talking like nothing happened last night. After I ate my breakfast, I wanted to go to my room, but I felt a hand on my waist. I turned around and I saw Colson looking down at me with his baby blue eyes.

- What? – he looked at me, because he found out I don't like his hand on my waist.

- Nothing. – I said sarcastically. – I just wanted to go to my room.

- Well I'll go with you.

- Why?

- Do you remember? This is my house.

- You're right. Okay... - I said and I walked fast to my room.

He sat down on my bed, and he stare at me while I was cleaning my room.

- So... - he paused. – I know you're mad about the last night.

- I don't know what are you talking about.

- Yes you do, and sorry about that. I was drunk, and I didn't want to scare you.

- You didn't scare me. I just didn't want it.

He just sat there silent. I continued the cleaning.

- Where will you go today? – I asked.

- I don't know yet. Why?

- I mean because of my job you know. I'm still your photographer.

- Oh yeah-yeah. If you want we can ride around the city again.

- It's okay to me. Who else is coming?

- Just you and me. – he said, staring at the carpet.

- Okay. – I said with a sigh. Great. I hoped that nothing gonna happen. I just wanted take photos of the city and maybe of him. Nothing more and I hope he knew that.

At the afternoon we went around the city. I took some real good photo of the buildings and of Colson. He was kinda silent. I tried to break the silence.

- It's so nice here.

- Yes. – he said without feelings.

- Are you good?

- I'm okay. Don't worry.

- I'm worried. – I was thinking what would make him happy. No, I'm not gonna do that. I just kissed his cheek.

- You shouldn't be. – he said with a smile.

- If you act like this I will. Tell me what's going on.

- Nothing, I told you.

- You don't look like you're not thinking about anything.

- Okay... I was thinking about last night. I was idiot. I could have known that you don't like me that way. – I was shocked.

- It's not about that.

- You can tell me, that you don't like me.

- I do like you. But you were drunk, and we just met a week ago. You know it's a little too fast for me.

- I understand. – he looked down into his lap. I didn't know what should I say to him next.

- We will see what will happen. Just not that fast okay?

- Yeah. Do you want to go home? – he asked.

- If you want to we can go. – I said and smiled at him.

The way back to the house wasn't that silent, we listened to his songs and we sang them.

- You killed it. – he laughed.

- So you did.

- I mean you really good.

- No I'm not. If I'm good in something it's photography.

- If you say so. But I stand by my thoughts.

- Oh I know that. – I chuckled.

We went inside the house. The boys were playing video games and smoking weed. It was normal in that house. Once I tried the weed because of the boys, I still hate them bc of that. If I need to choose I would choose the drinking. I think it's better for me.

At night I talked with my mom on my phone and I skyped with Chloe. While we were skyping Colson came behind me and scared me, Coco just laughed at us.

- What the fuck Colson. – I shouted.

- Calm down. I didn't hear you swear before.

- I think you did, but you just didn't catch it. – Chloe said.

- Did she say a lot of bad word when you were together? – Colson asked, and lay next to me on my bed. I just looked at him confused.

- You can't imagine. She was...

- Chloe it's not story time. – I interrupt her.

- Oh come on. – Colson said.

- No Colson. Anyways why are you here?

- I just wanted to tell you the dinner is ready.

- I already ate dinner. You were there.

- It's not matter why I am here.

- Well for me, yes it is. – I laughed. Chloe just looked at us and laughed she thought we look like an old married couple, who were always fighting.

- I let you guys finish this. Who knows what will happen. –Coco said.

- Byeee! – Colson said.

- Bye Colson! Be good little girl, Jo!

- Oh my God. I'm gonna kill Slim. Anyways be safe Coco! Text me if you can! Bye!

- You too. – she said.

- Wassup? – Colson asked, like nothing happened.

- You're crazy – I chuckled.

- What did you say?? – he asked and started to tickle me.

- STOP! – I started to run downstairs, where the boys continued what Colson started. 'My God where am I.' I asked myself while I was running away from them.