19✔

*Edited*

8 months later

Me and Colson were good. We had some little argument, but nothing serious. He wanted to has more time with me and Casie, but I always told him, that his fans need him too, they need to be supported. He did great shows, and he was an awesome father to Casie, and awesome boyfriend for me.

He is still my boyfriend. 

We went to the beach with the whole squad. Well Rook still one of my best friends, Slim still call me little girl, and everybody loves me, I love them too. I'm just so happy to have them.

- Are you ready?

- Of course I am. – I told to Colson.

- Then let's go. – he screamed as loud as he can.

We had a ten minutes drive and we were at the beach. We changed into our swimsuits and we went straight to the water. Well I just wanted to run into the water, but I felt two hand around my waist and then I was on somebody's shoulder. I recognized the tattoos on his back, it was my lovely but sometimes annoying boyfriend, Colson. I started to yell at him, to put me down, but he didn't listen to me.

- Colson, put me down now! – I yelled. He just ignored me. I started to kick him.

- You can stop to hit me or you will regret it later.

- No Colson, put me down right now.

- As you wish. – the next thing I know that I was dropped by him and I was in the water. I was about to find and kill him, when I felt his hands against my skin, again. I turned around and he pressed his soft lips to mine. I loved him, I still love him, we had bad times but damn, he is the one for me and hopefully I'm the one for him. He broke our kiss, and looked into my eyes.

- I have a surprise for you.

- What?

- You will see, just sit there.

Then I saw Rook, Kells, and Slim sit next to each other, Rook started to drumming, Kells started to play the guitar, and then he started to sing.

"And when it all falls down, and there is nothin left

I'll still be around, Kells tatted on her breast

I look up to the stars, made a wish to have everything in a girl

Look down and there she is the baddest bitch in the world

Baddest bitch in the world

She crazy but I love my babygirl, baddest bitch in the world"

I was just sitting there and smiling like a crazy bitch. Then Colson stand up, walked up to me, looked into my eyes.

- I know I made stupid decisions, but you know how much I love you, and I'm happy that you forgive and you gave me a second chance. You love Casie, Casie loves you. I love you, you love me. I can't ask for more. Maybe this is way too early, but I can't wait anymore. But... - he kneeled down in front of me, he reached into his pocket, and took out a small black box. I covered my mouth, and I almost cried, when I realized what was he doing. – I'm just gonna ask it. Joetta Knight will you marry me?

He opened the little box, and I saw a beautiful ring in it. Nothing came out of my mouth, I just nodded, and I started to cry harder. He placed the ring on my finger, and hugged and kissed me.

- I love you.

- I love you more.

I was so happy. I will marry to the man I love. Maybe he is a bad motherf*cker, rebel, bad boy, but he is mine, and I'm only his. I fell in love with the rapper, Machine Gun Kelly, and the best father and person, Colson Baker.