2✔

*Edited*

That Monday went so slow. At lunch I checked my social medias. I was looking through my Instagram, when I saw a message. I didn't see it there last time, so I was curious who texted me. Then my jaw dropped. I uploaded my photos of the MGK concert and tag the whole EST crew. And Ashleigh, Kells' manager texted me, that these photos are amazing, and they want to see more pictures like these. I almost screamed, and then Coco (Chloe's nickname) looked at me. She didn't know why I was on the verge of crying.

- You won't believe who texted me!

- No until you tell me.

- Ash! Kells' manager!

- WHAT? – she screamed and everybody was looking at us.

- Calm down Chloe!

- Joetta, are you crazy? You aren't look like you are excited!

- Yes I am, but I'm not childish like you!

- Okay, okay... Tell me what she texted.

- Well, they... I mean she and the boys saw my photos, and they liked them so much. She said they want to see more photos like these.

- That means...?

- I don't know. I can't afford every concert.

- So what will you tell her?

- I don't know, I think I'll tell her that thank you, but I can't take photos of him, bc the price of the concert is too much for me.

- Oh Jo. Come on! You have to try this.

- No. I was collect money for years, to have a new car, to move out and for a new camera.

- But if you will work with Machine Gun Kelly, you will have more and more money. And your dream will come true. Come on!! Say yes. – she was right. Like I was waiting for this moment for 5 years, but I was so scared.

- I'll think about it!

- Thank you!

Then the bell rang. I went to my last lesson today, and I was thinking about what Coco said. Than I feel my phone vibrating. I looked at it and saw a new message. My jaw dropped again, but I was more amazed. MGK, the real, the one and only Machine Gun Kelly texted me.

"Hi, Joetta! I know that Ash texted you but she said you didn't answer to her, because maybe you think that she is lying. I'm going to tell you, that she wasn't! We really like your photos. They are so good, you took them in the right time! And the editing is more than good. So we were thinking about to have a photographer and it would be so cool if we can see how you take these awesome photos! Please answer! We need a photographer to the next tour!"

My hand was shaking. I didn't know what to say. Than I picked myself together and I texted back this to him.

"Hey! Well thank you so much! This means a lot, but I don't know if I can do this. I mean now I'm going to graduate and I don't know what I want to do with my life. It would be amazing to be your photographer, but now I need to think about it!"

After a minute I feel my phone vibrated again. Wow he is so fast. I read it under the desk so maybe my teacher won't see it.

"Okay, what about that. We will go to your city and you can take photos of us. And we will see how can we work together. Where do you live? And when would be the best to you?"

"Well I live in San José. And every day except Friday."

"Than we will see you tomorrow!"

Is this happening? Like seriously?? I need to talk to Coco right now. Please finish this fucking lesson!!! I thought to myself.