13✔

*Edited*

When I woke up I didn't feel Colson's hand around me. I looked around the room, I didn't see anybody there. I got up and I went downstairs and I smelt something good. I went to the kitchen and I saw Colson shirtless, I didn't realized that I was smiling until he spoke to me.

- Good morning! – he said.

- Morning! I saw you got up early. – I said as I went to get a cup of coffee.

- Yeah, I didn't want you to wake up, and I wanted to make breakfast for you.

- Thank you. – I blushed so bad. He just laughed.

- Any plans for today? – he asked, while he made breakfast, and I was staring to his tattoos on his back.

- I don't know yet. I think I'll go out and take photos around the city.

- Again? – he turned around, and he noticed that I was staring at him.

- That's my job and my hobby, you know.

- Oh yeah, you're right. Are you free at 6pm?

- I think, why?

- I have plans for tonight, for us. – he smiled. I didn't know what he wanted, and I didn't ask. I just ate my breakfast, I went to my room, I get dressed, did my makeup and brush my hair. I listened to music as always. That time I listened to Avril Lavigne Bad Girl, and as always I started to sing it.

"Choke me because I said so

Stroke me and feed my ego

I've been a bad girl, don't you know?

Don't tell me what to do

Come get it, now or never

I'll let you do whatever

I'll be your bad girl, here we go"

- Are you that bad? – I heard somebody asked me.

- Yes. – I laughed when I turned around and I saw Rook.

- Where are you going? – he asked.

- I just want to go out and take photos.

- Can I go with you?

- If you want to.

- Of course I want! – he laughed. Me and Rook have a good friendship. I love Slim, Dub too, but Rook is like my best friend and my brother.

We went around the city, I took some really good, and funny photos, I let Rook to take photos. We ate ice cream, talked a lot, and have fun.

- Do you know where Colson want to take me tonight?

- No. – he said so fast. I bet he knew what was going on, but I wasn't mad at him, because if Colson asked him to not tell me, it's ok, maybe.

- Okay.

We got home at 1pm and I ate lunch. After that I went to my room, I wanted to edit the photos, I had 100 photos I need to edit, about the city, the boys. When I do my job I like to be alone, and listen to music, so I locked my room's door and I listened to the music at maximum. They know when I do this nobody can bother me. I spent 4 hours with the photos, when I heard somebody knocked on my door.

- What? – I yelled.

- You have only one hour! Be ready at 6! Wear something sexy. - Colson yelled back.

Oh fuck, I told to myself. I went to my bathroom, I had a quick shower, I did my makeup, brushed my hair, and I started to look around my closet. What should I wear, what should I wear? I repeated the question to myself. I chose a long white dress, with silver high-heels. I hoped that I wasn't too fancy. I didn't know what was his plans. I looked to the big mirror on my wall, and honestly I liked what I saw. I was not tall, but not too short, and I wasn't way too skinny. I looked good. I never had much confidence, but since I'm here and Colson hugged me, and said good things about me, I felt better. At six, Colson knocked on my door.

- Can I come in? – he asked.

- Yes. – when he entered the room, I realized he was way more elegant like before.

- You look so good! – he smiled and he looked at me from top to bottom. I blushed.

- Thanks. But where are we going?

- It's surprise. – he said, held my hand and we went to the front door, where Slim, Dub and Rook looked at us. They were smiling.

- You guys look so cute together. – Dub said.

- Shut up. – Colson said and he chuckled.

- Have fun! – Rook said.

- Thank you! – I hugged him and kissed his cheek, I hugged Slim and Dub too.

- Can we go? – Colson asked, I nodded, I held his hand and we went out. I saw a limousine.

- Are you serious? – my jaw dropped.

- Yes I am. – he smiled. – Woman's first.

- Thank you. – I kissed his cheek, and I got in the car, he followed.

- And what is the plan for tonight?

- Dinner.

- That's sounds good! I'm so hungry. – I laughed.

- I hope you will like it.

- I already like it!! – he held my hand and we were in silent. I liked this feeling, he was so nice to me, since day one.

After the dinner, we walked home, we talked a lot, and I started to like him more, maybe I started to fall in love with him. I was scared to say this to anybody. But he was the best person in the world, I never felt myself special, with him, I was confident and happy. I hoped that this won't change. When we got home, nobody was awake. He held my hand and we went to his room.

WARNING: Sexual Content

If you don't want to read it, skip to the next chapter!

(This is not the only one!)

He started to kiss me so deeply. He closed the door behind us without breaking the kiss. I liked it, so I didn't protested. He pulled me into his bed, he was still kissing me. He looked into my eyes. I nodded. I wanted him, more than before. I was afraid, what if he won't like me, what if he will leave. Before I get into my thoughts, he started to kiss my neck. I moaned a little. He just smiled and continued to kiss me. I started to undressed him, and he did the same with me. I was just wearing my bra and my panties, and he just wore his boxer. He pulled me into a passionate kiss, and I started to scratch his back. He started to go down, kissing my breasts. He reached behind my back, and unhooked my bra, he went lower and he kissed my stomach, and then he went lower. He started giving me hickeys. I moaned louder. I loved it. Then he went lover, he pulled down my panties with his teeth. He looked at me with his baby blue eyes. He chuckled, and started to kiss my inner thighs. I moaned way louder than before. I thought somebody will open the door, but honestly I didn't care, because it felt so good. He grabbed a condom, and I pulled down his boxer. I was ready for this. As he putting on the condom, I started to kissing him and running my fingers through his hair, I left some hickey on his neck, he groaned a little.

- Are you ready? – he asked. I know he wasn't drunk, we didn't even drink alcohol, so I didn't know why he wanted me so bad.

- I am. And you? – I laughed.

- More than ready. – he said, and kissed me again.

He inserted himself in me, and I started to groan again.

- Colson. – I moaned, and tried to be quiet. I failed.

That was the best feeling ever. I almost hit my climax, when he started to be harder and faster. I just groaned and so did he. When we both had our climax, he plopped down of me, and kissed me so passionately. I just smiled, and he put his hand on my waist. We fell asleep cuddling.