5✔

*Edited*

Day came after day and it was Sunday. The day when I was leaving my mom, because of a wild boy.

- Mom I'm gonna miss you so much! – I said trying not to cry.

- I'll miss you too! Be safe. And Colson, take care of her!

- Oh I will ma'am. – he said and looked down at me with a smile.

- You can call me Amelie. – my mom said.

- Thank you ma'... I mean Amelie. – I laughed as he said that.

- Time to leave! – Slim screamed from outside.

- I'll miss you! – I hugged my mom while I was fighting with my tears.

- Me too!! Now go! I'll be fine! – she said and kissed my forehead.

I grabbed my camera, Colson grabbed my last bag and with his free hand he took mine. I didn't know what to do so I let him. I said my bye to Coco last night, we didn't want to cry more this time. Our way to the airport wasn't silent. We were listening to 'bloom'. I was in one car with Colson, Rook and Ash. Slim and Dub went with another one and with most of the bags. After the ride we had a 6 hours long flight. I sat next to Colson, and I fell into sleep on his shoulder, it was kinda uncomfortable because he is 6'4" and I'm just 5'4".

When I woke up we were in Cleveland. A week ago I didn't think that I'll be there with Machine Gun Kelly. And of course it's just about work, yet, like how he said.

We went straight to their house. Colson showed me my room. It was pretty big, with a big bed, and with a wardrobe. I liked it so much. I unpacked my clothes, and my things. He said I can make the room the way I want, so did I. Photos on the wall, on the mirror. I made a little corner to my photography stuff.

- Nice. – I heard Colson's voice behind me.

- Do you like it? – I asked and I turned around and I saw he wasn't looking to the photos. He looked up into my eyes.

- Oh uh... Yes I like it so much! You did a great job.

- Thank you! – I smirked.

- Any plans for tonight?

- Well I don't know the city so no.

- What if I show you around?

- That's sound good. What should I take?

- Just your camera, and yourself. – he laughed.

- Okay. – I picked up my camera and we went to the door. He was behind me all the time. When we were outside and we walked for a while he held my hand. I looked up at him, and he was just talking about him, and the city. I smiled a little. After an hour walk, we went back. I went to have a shower, and go to sleep. Before I could do it, somebody knocked on the door.

- Come in. – I said.

- I hope I'm not bothering you. – It was Slim.

- No. Come in!

- Well I don't know if you know or not, but I think Colson like you a little more. – he said.

- I think I know. I mean he held my hand and he was staring at my ass.

- Oh yes. That's it. – he said with a laugh. – Anyways do you like it here?

- Of course I do. This was my dream. I love the whole team, you, Rook, Dub, Colson, Ash and everybody. You guys are amazing.

- Just the way you are. – he said.

- Oh no I'm not.

- Yes. Look at these photos. You have skills.

- It's not about that. – I said.

- Yes it is. Deal with it. You're great. That's why we choose you. And of course Colson said that you're prettier than the other girls.

- Really?

- Yes! But now time to bed little girl!

- Don't call me like that. I'm not that little. – I laughed.

- Sleep well!

- You too. – I said back. Did he really said that Colson think I'm pretty? I fell asleep while I was thinking about it. But I didn't want to ask him. I really like him, and he look so handsome and I love his tattoos, but I know his habits, so I want to wait until I trust him enough.