11✔

*Edited*

When I wake up, I realized that I'm gonna fly to Europe. I didn't know where I will be. I dressed up, brushed my hair, and I went to Colson's room, he was ready.

- Are you ready? – he asked.

- For the 15 hours flight? Yes I am. But where are we going?

- Still secret. – he laughed.

- Whatever. – I chuckled.

We leave the house and went to the airport. Our flight start at 6am, and we will be in Europe at 11pm (it will be Sunday 5pm in Europe). This flight was so long, I hoped that I can sleep. On the plane we started talking I was so excited what will happen. After 5 hours I fell asleep on Colson's shoulders. It was still uncomfortable, but at the same time it was comfortable too.

After the 10 hour flight

- Wake up! We are here!

- Where? – I asked.

- In Germany. – he said happily.

- What? – my eyes winded out.

- Just come, we need to leave this fucking plane.

- Okay, okay.

When we left the airport, I saw a familiar face. It was my brother, Devin. He took time to bring me here. He is so kind!

- Devin! – I screamed.

- Hi little one.

- I missed you.

- So do I. Thanks Machine Gun Kelly.

- No problem. I would do everything to my family, and now she is in our family. In the EST. Anyway you can call me Colson.

- Thanks! My name is Devin, but I think you got it when this little one screamed it.

- Yeah. – Colson laughed, and looked down at me. He was taller than Devin too.

- How are you doing? – Devin asked.

- I'm fine. And you?

- Come, we are going to my place, and I'll tell you everything you want to hear.

- Okay. – I said, and before I went after my brother, I turned around and kissed Colson's cheek and told him thank you.

- Anytime! – he blushed, and I just laughed.

We went to my brother's house. Colson left us alone, he went to look around in the town.

- So what are you doing? – I asked Devin.

- You know, still the same thing.

- This house is so big for you.

- Yeah... well I didn't tell you that, but I have a girlfriend.

- Really? – my eyes winded out.

- Yeah, do you want to meet her?

- Yes. – I said shyly, but I wanted to sound like I'm confident.

- Babe! Come down, I want you to meet somebody special.

- I'm coming! – she said. I saw her as she walked down the stairs. She was 5'7", my brother is 5'11"(everybody is taller than me). She has long, brown hair, green eyes, she is skinny (maybe 114 pounds), she is so beautiful.

- She is my sister, Joetta, and she is my girlfriend, Adela.

- Nice to meet you. – she said confidently.