14✔

*Edited*

When I woke up I saw a full dressed Colson, he just stared at me. That day he had an interview for a magazine and I did the photoshoot. I got up and get dressed, and I was about to leave, when I saw Colson wasn't act normal. I thought everything was good last night. What happened? Then I felt hands on my shoulder, it was Rook, I hoped it was Colson, but no.

- Next time you should be more quite. - he laughed and I blushed so hard. I looked at Kells and he just stared at his shoes.

- I need to go, talk to you later. - I hugged him and, me and Kells left the house.

Our way to the venue was silent, I just stared out of the window, and he just drove.

-Are you ready for the interview? -I asked. He nodded. And then again, silence all over the car.

We were at the venue, and I started to go inside when Colson grabbed my hand.

- Sorry if I'm an asshole.

- You are not. It's okay. - I said and I went inside.

We had a really big place to make the shoot. I loved my job, I can do what I want, with the people who I really like.

After the shoot, what was pretty cool, they started the interview.

(I-interviewer, C-Colson)

I: Your newest album is so dope. There are a lot of emotional song.

C: Thank you! Yes, I think that was the first time when I wrote songs like these.

I: But you honestly did a good job!

C: Thanks!

I: You were singing about a girl. Who is she?

C: Well, I don't want to mention her, but she was one of my biggest love in my life.

I: And now do you have anybody?

He looked at me and then he looked at the interviewer.

C: Actually not really. There is a girl who is so good with me, but I don't know if I want a relationship yet, you know.

Honestly this answer broke my heart. Last night was nothing for him? I wanted to cry, but they couldn't know that he was talking about me or not. They continued the interview. It wasn't so long, so when we finished this whole thing, we went to the Starbucks. I didn't say anything to him. He ordered his own coffee, and he was waiting for me, but I told him, I'm gonna pay for mine. He kinda looked pissed and sad at the same time. But come on, he said there's nothing between us. So then there's really nothing, I'm just doing what I need to do.

We went home, there was still silence. When I get out of the car I went straight to my room, I slapped the door. It was so loud, I think everybody heard it. Then Slim came to my room.

- Everything is okay little girl?

- I guess so. - I answered.

- You don't look so good.

- Well I think you know what happened.

- Yeah I know what happened last night, everybody knows it. But why are you mad?

- Because he said there is nothing between us.

- I think he is just scared. - he said

- Of what?

- You know what happened right?

-Yes. But I love him and I don't want to leave him. -that was the first time when I said that I love him. Slim wasn't surprised. I think he knew it, but he didn't say anything.