4✔

*Edited*

The days went too fast. The boys went back to Cleveland on Tuesday night. So I send the photos to them on e-mail.

When I woke up I realized it was Friday so that means it's our graduation. I was more excited than ever. Me and Chloe were getting ready together. I made her hair, she made mine, I made her makeup, she made mine. And we were talking about the future. I didn't even know if I'll work with Colson or not, but she knew that she will leave San José in September because his sister work in Portland, so she will go there.

- This is our last day. Will you miss our classmates?

- Yeah, I still hate some of them, but I'll miss the memories.

- Those crazy days. – she smiled.

Of course I'll miss them, but I was ready to leave school, so I can be myself and I can do what I want in my life.

It was about to leave and go to the venue. Everything went the way I expected. Before we could have gone home, somebody touched my shoulder. I turn around and looked up. I saw those baby blue eyes. It was Colson with flowers in his arms.

- Congratulation! This is for you! – he gave me the bouquet.

- Thank you so much! I thought you are in Cleveland. – I said as he kissed my forehead. Everybody was looking at us.

- Well I was. I can't miss our new member's graduation!

- You mean...

- Yes, you will come with us!

- You just kidding. – I looked at him with an angry face.

- No I'm not. You can ask Slim. Ayy, Slim come here.

- Wassup? Congratulation Jojo!

- Thank you! He said I'm going to work with you.

- Than he was right! – my jaw dropped as he said that.

I was happy, sad, curious, scared, but mostly happy. We went home with the boys. I wasn't expected that was gonna happen.

- When will we leave? – I asked with a sad voice.

- Why are you sad? And we will go to Cleveland on Sunday afternoon.

- Well... I'm kinda nervous.

- About what?

- Ahh... Nothing, never mind!

- No, you can talk about it. Now you're in our family. Oh I almost forget about it. You will live with us, in our house, while we aren't on the tour.

- Are you serious?

- Yes I am! What were you talking about before?

- Nothing.

- Oh come on Joetta. – he said as he come closer.

- It's okay. Really, nothing. – he hugged me and look straight in my eye. I slowly sit a little bit further, I know him, so I don't want to do this... yet.

- Well, I know you guys love to drink and get high. Well I'm not. I mean sometimes I drink too, but not as much as you. And I don't want to take photos while you're like this. Or when you're with a chick. – I said staring to the carpet.

- Oooh. Are you jealous? But we are not together, yet. – I was in shock. Did he say yet?

- Hell no. Why should I be?

- No. You shouldn't. – he said with a wild smile.