17✔

*Edited*

It was the day when I was going to Hungary. I was so nervous, but excited. I don't know anybody there, I don't understand what are they talking about. And I was more afraid about what if Colson find another girl. Like there are a lot more beautiful girls all around the world.

It was about an 11 hour flight. Fortunately I fell asleep, and when I woke up it was only 1 hour flight back. When the plane landed, I wasn't that nervous anymore. I wanted to look around, and I wanted to know where did my great-grandparents lived. I was in Budapest, I went to a hotel, I dropped my stuff and I went out to look around.

My mom grandmother always talked about Hungarian foods, so I wanted to try it. I went to a restaurant and I ordered Chicken soup, chicken paprikash with noodles, for dessert Dobos cake, and a little pálinka. It was so strong. The full menu was delicious, but I didn't try everything, hopefully I can taste more while I'm here, I thought. After my lunch, I texted Colson, that I'm here, and everything is good. I knew that the time is 7am there, so probably he is sleeping, so I wasn't mad or scared when he didn't answer.

1 month flew away, I was still in Hungary, I start to knew some people here, and I started to learn Hungarian a little. It's harder than you think. Everyday I learnt something new about the country.

Once I was checking my accounts, something caught my attention. "MGK has a new girlfriend?" I started to read, and then there was a photo of him and he kissed a girl. I didn't know her, or why he kissed her, but I was so angry. I didn't know what to do. I called Ash, and she said she didn't know about it, I asked her not to tell him, and I asked where are their next shows. She texted me everything and I packed my stuff, and went to the airport. I was mad, and heartbroken. So that's why he didn't text or call me in the past 2 weeks...

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is so short. Soon this story will be ended, I hope you like it, this is my first 'book' what I ever posted. Now I'm writing new sotries, hopefully they'll be better. And sorry for my spelling mistakes, English isn't my native language.