9✔

*Edited*

I had so much fun with Casie. She is just 8 years old, but she is smarter than other kids at her age.

- I'm bored. – she said late in the afternoon.

- Do you want to watch a movie?

- No. I want to do something more fun!

- What about pranking the boys?

- How? – she asked with wide eyes.

- Does your Dad have balloons?

- I guess.

- Let's find them and I'll tell you what is my plan. – I said. We looked around the whole house, and than we finally found balloons.

- Now fill them with water. I'll ask them to come out, and you will attack them.

- Okay! – she said with a laugh. We started to fill them when I hear someone was talking behind me.

- What are you guys doing? – Ash asked.

- We will prank the boys. – I said.

- That's sounds good.

- Do you want to help? – Casie asked.

- Of course I want!

We finished the water bombs, and they went out with them. I asked the boys to come out.

- Guys! I need your help in the backyard. Now!!

- We are coming. – they yelled back.

I went out, and me and the girls waited for them to come out. When they were in front of us, we started to attack them. They were so wet. We just laughed when I felt something on my back. Colson attacked me. I was shocked, but I attacked him, again. This went for a few minute, when we went out of balloons.

- Was that fun? – Colson asked.

- Yes, it was. It deserved. – I laughed. – Did you have fun Casie?

- Yes. – she smiled.

- And you Colson? – I winked.

- I didn't have fun. – he said like a little boy.

- Oh come on. I know you enjoyed it.

- It was better when I attacked you.

- Whatever. – I laughed.

We went in and we changed our clothes. I heard a knock on my door.

- Come in.

- Hey. Thanks for taking care of Casie! – Colson said.

- It's nothing. I really like her. She is like a little sister me.

- Or a daughter.

- No. I mean I want a child, but she isn't mine.

- Yet. – he winked and lived my room.

Again. Why did he say that me that much. Yet. I'm scared to ask him, but I'm curious. Later I walked down to make dinner. At this time Ashleigh went to shopping with Casie. So there was me and the boys, and they were loud as always. I wasn't angry, but when they were screaming with each other in my ear, it was kinda frustrating.

- Can you guys shut up? – I shouted.

- No! – Rook yelled back.

- Why??

- I don't know, but we can't!

- Oh gosh. You guys are so childish.

- No, we aren't. – Colson said and hugged me.

- Don't hug me! – I said sarcastically.

- I can do what I want.

- Then you can shut up. – I laughed.

- But I don't want to.

- Why I'm still here? –I asked myself.

- Because you love us. – Slim said.

- No she just loves me. – Colson corrected him.

- No. I don't love anybody.

- That's not kind. You can live with me and you don't love me?

- Who said I live with you because I love you. – I laughed.

- I thought. – he looked down.

- The dinner is ready. – I shouted. All the boys came to eat, except Colson, he still stand there looking down.

- Really? – I asked.

- You said you don't love me.

- Do you know what sarcasm mean? – he was silent.

- Come here. – I told him. I hugged him, and told him to eat something. When we pulled away, Casie and Ash got home, so they ate too. When everybody was done, I washed the dishes. Then I felt a little hand on my back, I turned around and I saw it was Casie.

- What do you want, Casie? – I smiled.

- Can I play in your room?

- Of course you can!

- Thank you! – she hugged me and ran upstairs.

I really liked her, she is like a little sister for me who I never had. I always wanted a sister, but I have a brother. I mean I love him, but it's not the same. You can't talk about boys with them, because, one they want to kill them, if they hurt you (sometimes it's good), two, they will had enough and will get angry. I know this well. My brother knew that I was in Cleveland, with MGK, but he didn't know that maybe I had feelings for him. I mean I did not even know what I felt. It was just good to be there and doing what I love to do. Photography is the story I fail to put into words... Sometimes when I took a photo of something it showed how I felt in the moment. At this time I just took bright, funny, lovely photos, because I was so happy, with these crazy boys.

At 10 pm I went to my room, but when I opened the door and I found a sleepy Casie. I didn't want to wake her up, so I just leave her there, and I went down to the living room. Then I remembered I should have a shower, but I can't go to my bathroom, without waking Casie up. So I checked Colson's room, and he was lie on his bed and smoking weed.

- Can I use your bathroom?

- Why? – he asked as he heard my voice.

- Casie fell asleep in my bed and I don't want to bother her.

- Yeah, of course.

- Thank you. – I smiled, but he didn't even look at me.

After the shower, I forget that I didn't bring any clothes with myself. So I wrapped a towel around myself, and went out. Colson still lay on his bed.

- Can I bring a shirt from you? I forget to take there any clothes.

- Yeah. – now he looked at me, and he sighed.

- Are you okay? – I asked.

- Yes. I'm fine. – I didn't believe him. I didn't live with him for a long time, but I know him.

- Okay. – I said sadly. – Thanks again and good night!

- Wait... - he paused.

- Yeah? – I looked back.

- Can you stay? – I was shocked. Is he drunk? That was the first think that came to my mind.

- Do you want me to stay?

- If it's not problem. And you said Casie sleeps in your room.

- I don't want to bother you. I can sleep on the couch.

- You will never bother me. – he smiled shyly.

- Okay. I will stay there. – I walked in the bathroom again and I dressed up. His t-shirt was too big for me, but I loved it. Why did he want me to stay there?