8✔

*Edited*

The next few weeks went easily. I did my job, they did their's too. Me and Colson get closer I mean we were still just friends. The boys were kind, but also crazy, like always, but that's why I loved them. Sometimes I joined them in the video games, and sometimes when I wanted a girly night me and Ash went out to go shopping or something like this.

One day Colson was way more happier than before.

- Why are you so happy? – I asked.

- You don't know? – he looked down at me.

- Mmm... No.

- Today I'm gonna go and get Casie and we will have some good times.

- Why didn't you tell me this before? I need to do a lot of things.

- Oh yeah, I remember this is why I didn't tell you that she will be there.

- I don't know what do you mean. – I looked at him confused.

- You're overreacting this.

- No I'm not!

- Yes you do. Look at yourself. You run around a house to clean it up. Come on, what do you think, she didn't see that house with more mess?

- You are right. But now here I am. For me it's like I'm just here and I'm not doing anything.

- You are doing more things that you need to do. Calm down. – he pulled me close to him, and kissed my forehead. I looked around and there was nobody, thanks God.

- Why did you look around?

- What?

- Oh you don't want to find out this thing between us?

- I want you to remember, there is nothing between us.

- Yet. – he smiled.

- Whatever.

I ran around the house to clean it up as much as I can. Everybody looked at me with a confused look.

- Joetta? – Colson yelled.

- What?

- Do you want to come?

- Where are you going? – I yelled back.

- I go for Casie.

- Do you want me to go? – I asked.

- If you want to.

- Well... I mean she is your daughter, she doesn't even know who I am.

- It's okay. So?

- I don't know.

- Okay, than there is the plan B. – he walked over to me, he picked me up, and he walked out with me on his shoulder. I tried to kick him, but I failed. He put me down and opened the car door for me. I sat in the passenger seat.

- Are you excited?

- Why should I be?

- This will be the first time when you will meet her.

- Yes, but I bet she is the cutest and kindest kid.

- She will love you.

- How do you know?

- Come on. When she come to us, there is a lot of boy, and just one woman. Now there you are, and you like children, right?

- Of course I do! They are so cute.

When we were at Casie's mother's house he looked at me and said

- Can you wait here?

- Yes. – I smiled.

- I'll be right back.

- Just go, she is waiting for you. – he smiled at me, and he went to the door.

After a few minutes a cute girl came to the car with Colson. Of course I knew that she is Caise, because before I was Colson's photographer I was his fan (I'm still, but it was different)

- Daddy, who is she? – I heard as she looked at me.

- Hi Casie, I'm Daddy's friend, my name is Joetta.

- Hi Joetta. You're pretty!

- Thank you! You are too!

- Thanks! – she chuckled.

We went back home, they were talking and I was just listening them, I didn't want to interrupt their conversation. After we went inside the house, Casie run to everybody and said hi to them. Colson just smiled and than he looked down at me.

- Do you like her? – he asked.

- I do! She is so cute!

- Well she is my daughter, isn't she?

- Yes, but you aren't cute, sorry. – I chuckled.

- Now you broke my heart.

- Sorry. – I laughed.

Casie went to Colson and she whispered something to him, and he just said:

- I hope so. – and smiled. I wished I know what was she whispering to him, and what is he hoping.