Part 1

A girl jumps from window, looks around, walks toward her scooty and carefully takes it out from the house, without starting it.

she stops in front of adjacent house. she wait for one min then makes her scooty stand there and climb the wall and jump inside the house.she walks toward a specific direction and stops in front of long pipe.she looks upward then removes duppta from her neck and make a knot of it around her waist and start climbing the pipe. when she reached near window of room.she start beating it loudly as she wanted to break it.

"open the window or else i will break it."girl shouted in threatening voice.
After hearing that suddenly another girl opens it quickly as she was afraid of losing her room's window.
'swaraaa! What are u doing here?" the girl who opened the door asked being shocked.
Swara first looks at her with full anger then looks down at the ground and again looks at her.

"I was playing football u wanted to join me?" swara said in mocking tone

"u are kidding right?........ who plays football at 5 am in morning?"girl said putting her both hands on waist.
Swara gives her a death glare and jumps inside the room.
"ragini! U are complete made.....do u know it?" swara said 
"i know every one says the same." ragini said sadly,making face
Swara looks at her and laughs loudly.

"sssssh!!! dadi is sleeping.......she is not owl like u." ragini said putting hand on her mouth.

"i came to take you for morning walk"swara said after removing her hand from her mouth.

"but.....this is so early swara...its not our small village.....its Mumbai city and it is dangerous f........."ragini tied to knock some senses in her little brain but swara put hands on her mouth.

"u are coming with me and this is final......"swara said pointing her index finger at her.

ragini nodded slowly.

"hmm....good girl"swara said and removes hand from her mouth.

"and morning walks looks good early morning when everyone is sleeping and sky is awaking,sun is coming out from clouds,birds are preparing themselves for first flight'swara said in dreamy voice.

ragini smiled looking at her.

"let's go"swara said excitedly.

She holds her hand, grabs her toward the window both sneak out through window and sit on scooty.swara starts scooty and they start their journey.
"where are we going?" ragini ask curiously as they always do cycling  till bridge then waits for sun raise and comes back after that.But swara brought scooty with her it means today they are not going bridge.

"today we will do something new"swara said smiling widely and increases the speed.

"swara tell na...plzzzz"ragini said 

"stay quite or else i will drop u here then u will loose your 30 teeth,one leg and there will be one plaster on your one hand and u will be on wheel chair."swara said in threatening voice

Ragini imagined whole scene of falling down,losing one leg, 30 teeth and herself on wheel chair. Heart attack passed after touching her heart.
"i will stay quite but swaraa!......"ragini said quickly 
Before she could have completed her sentence swara stopped her scooty and said" get down from scooty right now!"
"sorrry sorry i will not utter a word."ragini said
"good! But we reach our destination"swara said and winks at her.
"u made me afraid." ragini said sighing in relief and gets down from bike.
She looks around and noticed that they were on bank of river.
"what are we doing here at 5 am?" ragini asked looking around
"for swimming." swara said
"whattt!! Are u kidding....... soo early in the morning?"ragini asked being shocked
"i am not kidding" swara said with naughty smirk playing on her lips.