Part 2

Swara: I am not joking.
After completing her sentence she holds ragini'hand and jumped.
SPLASH!!!
Ragini in feared voice: plz god i don't want to die so soon i have to do so many things plz plz save me.swara was watching her with disguist look.
Swara:stop ittt drama queen.let's enjoy and throw water at her. ragini also do the same both enjoy a lot.
Swara: ragini lets go we are getting late.
Ragini:okay.

After dropping ragini swara climbes the pipe,before she could have open it. room gets lit and a lady opens the door. Swara looks at her with a fake grin and jumps inside the room.
Lady holds swara ear tightly and said: how many times i told u swara don't do such things u will get sick.
Swara: aaaaaah!! Dida its paining aaah! Dad plz help me.
A man enters the room running.
Man: Maa leave shona! She is feeling pain. 

Dida leaves her ear and swara hides behind her dad and winks at dida.

Dida: uff ho! Shekhar if u continue to cover her mistakes then one day she will be out of our hand
Shekhar:Maa! She is a kid and i have full trust on my princess. 

she hugged her.

Dida: okay i am not saying anything u love your princess.

she makes sad face. Swara and shekhar smile and hug her.

Both in union: we also love u very much.trio laughs loudly.

BREAKFAST TABLE

All are doing their breakfast.swara is trying to talk with shekhar but stops everytime dida is smiling at her hesitation.

 shekhar noticed it and said: swara u wanted to say something.

Swara hesitantly: yes i want to say something.

she pleaded dida from eyes to say something but dida rolls her eyes.

Shekhar looked at them and said : any one is going to tell me what is happening in this house?
Swara closed her eyes and said quickly:dad i want to do a job 

after one min when she got no response she slowly opens her eyes and gives  him a tight smile.

shekhar looks at her seriously and takes a deep breath and said: princess is this a joke?
Swara:no dad i am serious.
Shekhar:swara what u want tell me i will get u that.............  i promise.
Swara:dad plz u know na i like adventure and doing a job is so much adventurous and don't forget i did MBA.
Shekhar:so you have decided?
Swara:yes dad i am pretty sure. But i want your permission plz dad plz plz.
Shekhar:okay done......but just for 6 months.
Swara:love u dad soooo much 

she hugs him excitedly and runs to her room to tell this to ragini.

But hearing this dida gets shock and said: i have asked her to get your permission because shekhar i thought that u will not give her permission but u did. U know na she is so innocent how will she tackle with people and gets worried.
Shekhar: don't worry i know it she is very innocent but u know it.i can't say NO to her she is everything to me.
In the mean time swara comes and hugs shekhar and said: i also love u and now i have to leave i have an interview
Shekhar: whattt!!! No....first complete your breakfast or else i will not let u go for interview.
Swara quickly drinks a glass of juice and runs outside and yells!! : byeeeee.
Shekhar and dida smiles at her.

MAHESWARI INDUSTRY

Everyone running and completing their work as their boss is coming.
A man is sitting in BMW working on his laptop.and is wearing a black suit.looking very arrogant and also very handsome but due to a serious look he looks egotistic.as he reaches at the front door of office he gets down and walks arrogantly.everyone says good morning to his as he passed.When he sat in his office.
A person comes to his office after knocking and said respect fully :sir! There are two meetings and interview for PA.
Sir: okay but first i will attend the meetings than interview.
Man hesitantly: bur sir in schedule interview timing is first.
Sir angrily: oh! Now u will tell me how should i work am i right mr.khurana? Sorry this is all my mistake i am really sorry i will only do work according to u.
He stops for a min and looks at him sarcastically and said: but how will i work when u will not present here.
Mr.khurana shockingly looks at him and said: sorry sir this is my mistake plz sir don't fire me. I will not repeat my mistake again.
Sir: Mr.khurana i am sorry but sankar Maheswari never forgives someone....you can leave