Part 41

swara was sitting on her bed attaching her legs to her chest putting her chin on them looking at space.

swara in whisper:i was not like this before what has happened to me? so rude so arrogant i never used such bitter words oh god i hurt him badly.a tear fall from her eyes.she remembers all her moments with sanskar.their first meeting,their first kiss,their fight,his care everything came in front of her eyes.she closed her eyes and tears start flowing down from her eyes.
swara:he did everything to make me feel his love but i always hurt him.always.i agree he did mistake but he had the reason for it.if my dad would have said that to me i would have done that na.then where is his mistake he just obeyed his father's order.she gets up and moves toward window sun was hiding behind the small white clouds.

swara:i know i still love the more i tried to go away more the feelings get stronger and...he...he...love me also....but......
swara:if he again left like before then her heartbeat start decreasing
swara:how will i able to bear all that again i have not that strength to bear that again NO i can't i just can't.i can't let him enter into my life again.he will again leave me alone and after that he will give me a reason for leaving no not again.suddenly door opened at her back.swara wipe her tears quickly and turn.
sanskar in serious tone:swara?
swara:haan?
sanskar:today evening i'm going for a party will u like to come? i can't leave u alone here.
swara:party?

sanskar:my friend got married recently so he gave party.
swara:your friends here???sanskar smile
sanskar:i leaved here for two years for studies therefore.do u want to come? swara nodded.
sanskar:be ready at 8 okay?
swara:okay.sanskar leaves from there.swara sit on bed and she hit her palm on her forehead.
swara:shit i have no dress to wear.she run outside.
swara yelled:sanskar.....sanskar get worried and turn quickly and walk toward her quickly.but keep a safe distance from her.
sanskar:what happened?

swara worriedly:i have no dress i packed only casual clothes.sanskar shook his head.
sanskar frowning:therefore u yelled so loudly?
swara:haan tu what will i wear in party
sanskar:don't worry u will get dress to wear now go take some rest.
swara mumbled:i am taking rest from morning.
sanskar:did u said something?
swara:no and goes from there.sanskar chuckles.
sanskar:she will never change
————————————————
———————————————–
swara comes out after taking shower she looked at the gift at the middle of the bad which was covered with pink cover.
swara:i think its the dress she moves toward the bad and looks at it there was note on it.
NOTE:i hope u will like the dress....sanskar
swara smiles and open the gift she pick up the dress it was black simple silk gown off from shoulder just a silver strip around west.swara blinks twice
swara:beautiful
swara looked at the watch her eyes get wild open

swara:7:45...oh god u are dead today bhaag bhaag...she run toward washroom and change her dress.she run outside and comb her wet hairs
swara:i think i should let them open i have no time to tie them.someone knock at her door.
sanskar:swara its 8 come fast.
swara yelled:coming she quickly wear black earrings and a simple pendent and sanskar knocked on the door again.
sanskar irritated:swaraaa...its 8:15
swara:sanskar 2 mins plzzz...and quickly wear sandals and run outside from room.she closed the room and close her eyes to calm her breath.

swara:i'm sory i was just....she walks toward sanskar but staggered and was about to fall when sanskar hold her.he was mesmerized and froze to the ground when she stepped out from the room.they share an intense eye lock but sanskar came to his sense and make her stand gently.
swara:voo...sandals..sory.sanskar take deep breath to control himself.he looked at her and make her watch the clock.
sanskar:its 8:30
swara give him tight smile.sanskar closes his fist.
swara complaining like 5 year old kid:dida is not here na...therefore i get late but its your mistake u should have told me 7:30.dida always do that so that i get ready on time..........sanskar fold his hands infront of her.
sanskar:bussss..we are already late next i will keep that in mind.ab chalo.as he walked swara follows him making faces.they reached outside the hotel.sanskar comes out from the car and open the door for swara and extended his hand.swara looked at him for a min and then give him her hand.swara's eye widened looking around.