Part 43

"plz let me go...."swara said while crying.Sahil only smirks swara keep begging him sahil get irked, he stopped the car at some weird place and brinh swara out brutally and dragged her into the house.

"plz leave my hand plzzz..."

sahil took her to some dark room with very dim light swara started hitting on his hand sahil gritted his teeth and throws swara on ground, takes out his gun and keeps it on swara' s head swara starts shivering.

Sahil in angry: I don't want to kill u easily but if u didn't shut your mouth then I am going kill u right now.......your choice shut your mouth or get ready to die."

Black fog started appearing in front of her eyes and she collapse to the ground sahil laughed loudly at that.he tied her on chair and goes outside.

************

Sanskar,ranveer,ranbeer and neil were sitting in the hall of sanskar's mension (in shimla)
(Neil is police inspector)
Suddenly they get a video call on ranveer phone, ranveer open it with shaking hand.
"hello big bro how are u?"sahil said loudly.
"where is swara?"ranveer said angrily.
"I came out from jail after 5 years instead of asking about my well being u are asking about her."sahil said with fake saddness.
"where is swara?..."ranveer shouted. Sahil laughed
"so good to see u like this but don't worry she is fine for NOW (stretches last word)....want to see her. " he said and showed them swara, unconscious and tied.

"leave her this is between u and me."ranveer said,feeling helpless inside. Sahil smirked.
"isn't she beautiful bro..."sahil said and slids his finger on her face.anger and fear arose in their eyes.
"don't u dare to touch her I will break your each bone.."sanakar ahouted angrily.
"Mr.sanskar maheshwari. Possessive boyfriend..."sahil said smirking.
"u want revenge from me then hurt me not her."
"I spend 5 years in that horrible place 5 years"sahil looks at ranveer angrily and shouted.
"just because of her..."sahil points at swara.

" I don't like to talk I like action u all have 5 hours.each hour will be a lesson for her I have heard she had no mother to teach her lesson...... so lesson no 1" he said with smirk and moved toward her.

"don't...."ranveer said quickly.sahil slapped hard on swara's face she wake up. screaming due to extreme pain. All stand up clutching their fist.
"so dear swara its your lesson no 1 never poke your nose in others matter like u did 5 years back.got it."
All shout:sahil.
"I don't like shouting. swara wanted to talk with your brothers and boyfriend."sahil said in annoyed tone.swara nodded quickly.

He smirked and place phone in front of her.

"bhai,sanskar plz take me from here plz"swara started crying seeing them. a tear escaped from their eyes looking at her like this.neil looked at broken state of all
"shona don't worry until we are alive nothing will happen to u.trust us."neil said in strong tone.sahil takes phone back.
"u all have very less time speed up" he said and cut the call but before that they again hear swara's scream full of pain.
Sanskar punch on the wall angrily and ranveer throw his phone which after striking with ground divides into different pieces.ranbeer and neil looked at each other.pain and anger were shown in them.
"this will not help we have to do something quickly getting angry is not the solution"neil said in practical tone.
"this is all because of me."ranveer said in broken tone.sanskar closes his eyes and remember when sahil was dragging her.
"I am sorry I was not able to save her."sanskar said in painful tone.neil gets very angry.
"both of you regret here on past and I will go to save her"neil said angrily and kicks the glass table and its glass fall down making loud sound.
"swara need his most loving brother plz this is not the time to break down."neil said keeping hand on ranveer's shoulder.ranbeer keeps  hand on sanskar's shoulder and nodes. ranveer and sanskar looked at each other and determination entered in their eyes.
Ranveer in steely voice: sanskar do u remember car's number.

Sanskar:xyz
"lets go to security head quarter"neil said and  they all run outside not wanting to waste a single moment.they reached their after rush driving.
Ranveer in bossy voice: I am ranveer singhania I wanted to check some cctv cameras.
Neil:here is the orders.

Officer:sure sir.sanskar,ranveer and neil were checking footage gut ranbeer were talking on phone.trio back gets straight looking at house where sahil dragged swara.
Sanskar:lets go trio came out but was extremely shocked to watch...........

TO BE CONTINUED....