Part 4

Sanskar sits on his chair and smirks looking at her face expression.
Sanskar:u can close your mouth miss swara.
Swara closes her mouth immediately and thinks"what is he doing here?"

Sanskar:i am owner of this company so i will be here only

Swara again thinks "did i think so loudly?" And look at him confusingly. sanskar chuckles.

Sanskar:miss swara u can sit.

swara comes forward and sits.

Sanskar:what is your qualification?

Swara:i did....

At that time swara's phone rings. swara starts finding her phone and began to keep things on table as her beg was full of chocolates,rappers,pens,pencils,papers and finally she finds her phone and answer call.sanskar looked at his table disgustedly.

Swara in scolding tone:laddo where are u?u know that i have an interview today but u didn't wish me,all the best.

sanskar clear his throat.swara looked at him with sheepish smile and immediately ends the call.

swara meekly:sorry sanskar! She is my best friend i love....

but her sentence could have completed sanskar cuts her

sanskar angrily:miss swara u have no manners at all.....first call me sir u are here to give interview and second.....clear my table now.

she pointed towards the things.swara starts putting all things in her bag and mumbles:'so rude! I will never do job here what he think himself,red tomato.'

but sanskar hears everything and said angrily:miss swara u have no other option i had already appointed u and now u can't say 'NO'.

swara stands up quickly and said:i don't want to work with you....u are so rude first u hit me and then took my parking and now u are scolding me.

sanskar gets angry and thinks" no one never told me no and this middle class girl is yelling at me she has to pay for this."

while swara thinks" if i get the job at my first interview dad and dida would be so proud of me " she gives tight smile to sanskar

swara smiling sweetly:sir! As u are saying so much so i accepted your offer.

Sanskar gets confused at her sudden change of decision but thinks "it is beneficial for him" and nodded.

swara gets happy and said: "i will join from tomorrow"

 after saying that hse runs outside.sanskar looks at close door with open mouth and gets frustrated

sanskar mumbles:No one can order me she needs to learn this .

he goes after her angrily he sees her waiting for lift and stands beside her.

Swara yells! while keeping phone at ear: Dida! i have a great news for u.i got job.

in the meantime she enters inside the lift but didn't notice sanskar.

Dida shockingly:whattt!

Swara frowned:dida! That was for shock or for happiness?
Dida laughs and said:both.is your boss mentally unstable?

Swara:why?

Dida said laughing loudly:he give u job na...

sanskar hears it and smiles because dida was almost yelling.only swara and sanskar were in lift.

Swara said making pout:this is not fair i am not talking to u.

sanskar chuckles at her face expression.

Dida for changing the topic said:swara where are u?

Swara:i am in lift.

Dida yells:what u are in lift?

 Sanskar thinks "all family members are mad."

Swara:yes. I know that i never use lift but today my foot is pai.....

swara stops immediately.sanskar looks at her from top to bottom and thinks "that's why she is so smart " and gets shock at his thought and murmured: "shut up sanskar what's wrong with u?"

Dida seriously:what has happened to u?

Swara speaking quickly:nothing. What will happen to me? I was asking for my favourite pen i had forgot it at home.dida did u take your medicines?
Dida nervously:no i was going to take it.
Swara yells:dida what is wrong with u?u know that your B.P gets high any time and still u didn't take your medicines.take it now!....bye.

sanskar looks at her serious face.

Swara smiling:thank god! Dida didn't get to know about my accident or otherwise i would never be able to ride scooty again.

she felt a hand on her shoulder and gets sceared.she turns around and sigh in relief after seeing sanskar

Swara:sir u scared me
Sanskar smirking:u should be scaedd of me i am your boss.
Swara:but..

Sanskar puts finger on her lips and said:u talk too much.....i don't like it when someone cuts my sentence.

swara gulps and nodes.in meantime lift door gets open and swara runs from there. sanskar smiles at her childish antic.