Part 3

Swara was finding a place for parking from half an hour.she was really frustrated and finally she spot a place for parking and gets really happy but before she could have parked her scooty there.a car hits her and she falls down as driver wanted his car to park there.
Swara:aaah!
A man come out from the driving seat and gives her disgusting look.
swara face was covered with her duppta as she was wearing a purple frock. When she removes her duppta from her face.that man missed his one heartbeat.she was trying to stand her scooty. As her foot was stuck beneath it. 

she looked at the man and said: "why are u looking at me? Help me.don't u have manners standing like a statue."

Man looks at her angrily and gives her his hand.swara holds it and tries to stand up but when she put stress on her foot her face become red due to pain and she again sit down immediately'

swara crying: i am not able to stand

she becomes silent for a min and then look at him with widened eye.

swara: i think my foot broke down.

sh starts crying loudly.

Swara:what will i say to dad? What will he think? I broke my foot at interview day. He will not let me do any job.

 And again start crying.she looks at man

swara: do u know how to fix it?

Man looking at her angrily but unknowingly nodded looking at her tears.
Swara exclaimed:what are u waiting for? Do it quickly i am getting late for interview.oh thank god u know how to fix it.
Man looks at her foot angrily and thinks" now i have to touch a girl foot.nothing can be worse than this"

 man said angrily: do u know who i am?

Swara looks at him from top to bottom and said innocently:No! U don't know who are u?
Man angrily:i know that

Swara (confusingly):then why are u asking me?
Man gets frustrated and sits down to fix her foot but before he could hace touch it.

swara shouts:stop stop! I wanted to tell u my last wish.

man look at her with raised eye brow and said:what?

Swara:of course if i died then?
Man looked at her from top to bottom and said" "no one dies from fracture and twist her foot quickly."
"ssss......" swara winced, holds his coat tightly and closes her eyes firmly.

man stares at her for a moment.swara opens her eyes slowly and gets happy when she feels no pain and stands up quickly.

swara exclaimed: ohh God thank u so much i thought i will not be able to stand on my foot.

swara looked at him and said: u hit me na! and therefore i will not say thank u and u should also not say sorry i will not mind.

she turned to pick her scooty.but he grabs her arm,turned her around roughy and said angrily:i am sanskar Maheswari and u are showing attitude to me.what u think of yourself?

Swara:leave me.....I think myself a human.

Sanskar mumble:human?
Swara:u only said na what i think myself? So i replied.i think myself a human.don't tell me that u don't think yourself a human?

Sanskar confusingly:whattt??

he unknowingly leaves her arm, while mumbling:weird girl!

"Ouch!!" Swara exclaimed while pressing her arm.swara looks at her wrist watch

swara:oh my god! I am late.

 she quickly picks her scooty and before she could have park it. sanskar parks his car and comes out. swara looks at him with open mouth.sanskar looks at her and goes from their while smirking.swara looks at his back angrily and starts finding another place for parking and finally she finds a place and went inside the building.

Swara:excuse me! My name is swara gaddodia.i came here for interview.

Receptionist:plz wait for min i will check.in the meantime phone rings.

Receptionist:mam u can go for interview.

Swara:thank u.

Swara nervously: don't take tension swara u can handle it.

she knocks at the door and enters inside.it was huge room and walls were painted with black, there were  glass windows on both left and right side.through right window ground hall can be seen and through left window interior of another cabin can be seen and at the center a huge table was placed.

The atmosphere of the room was cold.a man was standing near the right window through which hall can be seen. Swara was facing his back therefore was not able to see his face.as soon as he turned his face swara was shocked.

Sanskar:miss swara! u can come in.
Swara:you!!