Part 32

swara's and ragini's face were red due to laugh.ranveer was taking interview of lucky from 20 mins.sanskar's face was hung down at the questions and lucky was about to faint
ranveer:tell me if u have a gun and u have a choice to shoot yourself or ragini whom will u shoot.swara and ragini brust out in laughing.
sanskar in mind:what kind of question is that.thank god these questions is not for me.beta sanskar tera liya to 3rd degree ka question hon ga.
swara comes forward and hold ranveers's hand and said:bhai!!! stop it look at his face he will faint any time.
ranveer:what!!! i am just asking simple questions.
swara laughed:bhaii! u are asking questions as u are selecting him for army.don't trouble him and hit on his chest slightly.
ranveer laughed:fine fine u know it i can't say NO to u.
swara:lucky drink this water.
lucky take deep breath:thank u angel
ranveer frowned:angel!!!
swara:he used to cal me angel
lucky looking at ranveer and mumbles:she always save me from devils.
sanskar chuckles
lucky:she is so seet and innocent na therefore and give ranveer a tight smile.
all smiles looking at lucky face.
CHOTI MAAAA!!!!

swara turns and her face glows up.a small girl of 5 years was running toward swara.
swara sits down and girl hug swara tightly
swara:aaaaa! my cutie pie.my shona.what are u doing here.
girl cutely:i came here to meet my choti maa and kiss swara on cheek.swara kiss her on forehead.
ranveer:swara!! will u not meet me.
lucky and sanskar looked at each other in confusion
little swara:why not mamu and hugs him.hello ragini buaa!
ragini:hello my bacha ang hug her.
swara:shona where is your father.
adharsh and parineeta enters the hall
adharsh:we are here.shona she is just your photo copy.all ways running here and there.
little swara stuck out her tongue toward adharsh and hug swara.all smiles.
swara:bhaiiiii don't ask anything about my shona.i wil not here anything.
pai:or i will not hear anything about my nanad and my daughter.
adharsh:aacha baba i will not say anything about these two photo copies.
everyone greet each other.
little swara:choti maa! i have a lot of things to tell u.and lot of complains about papa.
swara:okay let's go.
both go from there.all get dispersed.ragini was about to go but lucky and sanskar grab her
ragini:what!!

lucky:who was that little girl?
sanskar:why all of u were calling her swara.
ragini:offo!! adharsh bhai kept her daughter name 'swara'
lucky:whyyy?? ak kafi nhe the.
sanskar hit him on shoulder and give him death glare.
ragini:there is long story behind it
lucky mimics:we have alot of time.
ragini narrowed her eyes and said:fineee.pari bhabhi was pregnent and adharsh bhai was taking her to the hospital.in way of hospital.pari bhai feels deep pain she get unconscious.it was difficult for bhai to get her to hospital.they were standing in the middle of the road.no one was helping them.swara help bhai to take bhabhi to hospital.
doctor said:if they would be one min more late then mother and child both would a died. and a baby girl was born and both bhabhi and bhai kept her name as swara and said that she is now her second mother because she is the reasone of her born.
lucky:i will go ang give her a salute.and said to sanskar: u go and give her a kiss.ragini hit lucky on shoulder
sanskar in his own world:yeah u are right.then come to his senses and said:shut up.and goes from there.lucky and ragini laughed loudly.
LADIES AND GENTELMAN PLZ HAVE A SEAT NOW IT IS THE TIME TO GIVE AWARDS.FIRST WE WILL LIKE TO CALL MR.SANSKAR MAHESWARI FOR BEST BUIESNESS MAN AWARED.SANSKAR GOES AND RECEIVE AWARED.ALL CLAPS FOR HIM.THERE WAS TEARS IN SWARA'S EYES.SHE WAS VERY HAPPY FOR HIM.NOW PLZ I WILL CALL MR.RANVEER SINGHANIA FOR BEST BUIESNESS IN INDIA AND IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES.
ranveer walked toward the stage but instead of taking awared he take mike
ranveer in mike:if u don'y mind i wanted to take this awared from the hands of some one very special.
ragini,sanskar,lucky,swara,rahul and kavita were standing together.and looked towared him in confusion.
ragini hit swara and said:bhai found a girl and u didn't tell me.
swara make pout face:he didn't tell me either.
ragini:its not possible.don't lie.u started hiding things from me.
lucky:stop both of u.plz let us hear him.
host:who is this special one? is she is your wife.
ranveer laughed a little and said:peoples always says that.there is always a woman behind the success of a man.i agreed to it completely.there is also a girl behind my success but she is not my wife,not even my mother she is my little sister.and points toward swara.
swara face hung down.all smiles.kavita was jealouse seeing that swara is getting so much attension
ragini mumbles:swara close your mouth everyone is watching.swara close it immidiately.
ranveer:i wiil like that is my little princees will give this awared to me from her hands.
ragini:swara go.swara nerviously goes on stage and give the awared to ranveer and smiles.all claps.
host:ma'am will u not say anything about your brother.
swara nodded and take the mike and said:i am very happy for u bhaii!! but i will say that only two things first all u achieved is because of your hard work.
ragini shook her head and said:she will never take credit
lucky and sanskar in union:agreed
swara:and second thing i am not little girl anymore bhaii i am big girl now.there was pleasent laugh in whole hall.
ranveer hold swara from shoulder and said:u will always be a little girl for me.
and they both step down from stage.
all congrats ranveer.