Part 16

Swara remembers something and breaks her hug.
sanskar confused;what happened?
swara quickly:its time for dida to wake up if she comes to know that i went again for walk then she will break my legs.
sanskar smiles:okay lets go.swara thinks for a min and holds his hand sanskar turns and looks at her questionably.

swara:one min and comes close to him.sanskar thinks :what is she doing.
swara irritetedly: u are sooo tall.sanskar looks at her with fake anger and bends down a little and said:u are too short.swara ignores it and hesitated for a min and cups his face and kiss him on forehead.sanskar looks at her with amusement.
swara nerviously:vo.....dida said that it is a way of giving blessing.through this we give blessing to othere person so that his life get filled with happines,love and success......so i thought.and looks down
sanskar heart increased a lot because of her so much love.and he comes close to her and cups her face.
sanskar deep tone:swara u don't need to give explanation and kiss her on forehead.swara nodded smilingly.
swara quickly:now we should leave.sanskar does not wanted her to go he wanted to make her stand infront of him and stares her for his whole life.sanskar shook his head at his sudden stupid wish and thinks:she will get tired naaa.
swara was again climbing on pipe and sanskar was looking at her and reapeting continiously that:she will not fall down.

swara jumpes in her room and waves by to sanskar.sanskar sighed heavily and wave her by and goes from there.thinking that:i should gift her stairs
AT 8 IN MORNING
swara yells:dida i am leaving
dida worriedly:swara do breakfast first.swara phone rings she receive it without seeing the name.and said to dida:didaaa i am getting late naaa.
swara quickly take a glass of juice and drink it fastly.the person on phone was listening silently
dida angrily:let your father come i will tell him that u are skiping your breakfast from one weak.swara smiles and gives her peck on cheek and said:didaa u are my sweet,darling na.u will not tell him.he will get angry na.and runs outside.
dida yelled:swaraaaa!!!! i will surely tell him.
swara laughingly:hello.(no response)

swara:he...looooo!!!!! (again no response) swara looks at her phone and yells:sanskar why are u not saying something.
sanskar serious tone:why didn't u do break fast???
swara uncaringly:i am getting late naaa.i will eat something in lunch.sanskar gets more angry and cuts the call
swara:sanskar....helloooooo.he cuts my call and pouts her face.
swara reaches hotel and start doing arrangements.sanskar comes there after 10 min and looks at her angrily.
swara tensed:uncle flowers didn't come till now.call the man again naa.man nodded and call
man on phone:where are u?? swara was looking at him with biting her nails and finally she snatches phone and start scolding:flowers didn't reach till now is this your service???
man:sorry mam it will be there after 20 min.

swara shook her head vigorously:nooo i want it in 15 min.i have to do arrangements.
man gets scared at her anger:ok...okay mam.
swara give phone to man and laughs:he get scared from meee.worker laugh and goes from there.sanskar comes to her and stares at her angrily
swara was busy in checking list.she doesn't look at him.
sanskar angrily:swaraaa!!!
swara looks at him and get happy and said:hello.sanskar holds her hand and said:come we are going for breakfast.swara eyes widened and said quickly:whattt???
sanskar nodded his head.
swara:i am okay and plz leave my hand everyone is watching.
sanskar:i don't care.man comes there and said:mam these are bills.swara frees her hand quickly and holds bill and said:thank u.

swara hesitantly:sanskar can i say something.sanskar nodded
swara:sanskar see u are my boss here.its not good na.i leave my work in middle and start doing personal work.
sanskar angrily:if u will not eat anything how will u do work.
swara quickly:i drink juice naaa.sanskar just stares her.
swara softly:sanskar we should keep personal and proffesional life apart naaa.sanskar doesn't say anything and goes from there angrily.