~Prologue~

Ever since I was a child, I've always been fascinated by the world of the fairytale, Alice in Wonderland. Back then I thought, 'What if I find a white rabbit and chase it? Would I fall down to Wonderland?' Of course, no such thing would ever happen in this world of nightmares.

Even if I was plagued by horrible reality, I still had a small kindle of hope inside me. That even someday, I might get a happy ending. That I might just wake up from a nightmare and nothing bad ever happened.

Sadly, it was the opposite.

I won't go into detail of what happened, but one could say my weirdness affected people in a different way than I would've expected. I decided to escape the horrible nightmare that is reality and run. Run until I couldn't. Run until I felt sick. Run until I could reach the fingertips of sanctuary.

A flash of white passed by me, making my eyes widen. Wait, was that just my imagination? I stopped for a bit, panting heavily. I heard rustling in the bushes. I decided to walk over to one of the bushes and saw two long white ears poking out. When I saw that, my heart clenched.

The rabbit was on the move, and I used my tired legs to run after it. It wasn't holding a pocket watch, or neither was it wearing a suit. But I still chased after it.

I didn't know where I was. Trees surrounded my environment. I dodged low branches and jumped over unsuspecting logs, following a seemingly normal rabbit.

Just before I was about to faint of exhaustion, the ground beneath me shook.

Then I was falling.

My voice let out a scream as I fell through dirt, roots, and rocks. I hovered my arms over my eyes to protect them from dirt. The hole felt neverending. Before I thought it could get any longer, I landed on cold hard ground, my mind blacking out.

I thought I was never going to wake up, which I slightly wanted to happen, but my eyes fluttered open to a room which I wasn't familiar with. The entire bed was comfy, blankets and pillows and all. Bandages wrapped around some parts of my body. And I could still taste a metallic taste in my mouth. Everything hurt, that's for sure.

Then the door opened, revealing a humanoid figure with...rabbit ears. My eyes widened and I shot up from the bed, then suddenly regretting it. The thing with rabbit ears walked forward, bending to set me down the bed one more time.

"You should rest. You looked extremely beaten up and tired so I had to take you in my home, even if I was late to the Red Queen's court."

My eyes widened by the name Red Queen. I realized what's happening.

He was in Wonderland.

//Note://

//Hello! This story will be composed of various routes for each character. I have to warn you, in future chapters, I might feature sexual content. Also, I will have original designs for the characters. Further questions can be answered in the comments. For now, please enjoy the development of Broken Pocket Watch~//

*EDIT

I am planning to draw the characters and their designs. This one is super old and I'm planning to redraw it along with the new characters but this is Alistair,

 This one is super old and I'm planning to redraw it along with the new characters but this is Alistair,