Feelings

"He knows....he knows.....he knows....."

I rolled my eyes at Emma's pathetic attempt to calm herself. Violet was looking out of the window to see Liam play while Taylor was staring at the class' ceiling. We were alone in the class as the rest all had gone home early. We stayed back to talk.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" I snapped at her.

She glared at me and continued murmuring. Taylor sat up straight and took out her laptop. I got up and stood with Violet as she stared at Liam.

"ASHLEY...DYLAN," Taylor screamed.

I turned to her and raised my eyebrows, "My surname is not Dylan....even if I want it to be."

Taylor glared at me and pointed to the class opposite ours. Emma had a stunned expression and I turned to see Dylan leaning against the door of the opposite class.

"Why are they here?" asked Violet as Drake stared at Emma and Dylan looked at me.

"They are for dance....that is why," I replied.

Dylan and Drake were in the dance troop....mostly they rocked at gymnastics. Hence the teachers loved them and they had the freedom to come to the girls' section to practise.

Dylan was blushing at me while Drake winked at Emma.

Daniel came out of the classroom and said, "I get it you two like them, but we honestly have to practise."

Dylan turned more red while Drake was smirking widely. I took a deep breath....they liked us....

"Wow...." Taylor said after they left.

Emma nodded mutely but she had a bright smile on her lips. I didn't blame her...I felt like dancing for the rest of my life.

"This is the best day," Taylor said. I smiled and said, "Yeah.....at last..."