The trip 2

"This is so boring..." Drake moaned loudly.

Dylan looked up annoyed and Emma looked exasperated. Taylor had fallen asleep and Alex was trying to wake her up with the help of a feather. I really didn't want to know what would happen to him after she woke up. Liam and Violet sighed and looked at Drake while Dan and Christina were ignoring him.

"I am bored," repeated Drake loudly.

"So?" Dylan asked.

Drake huffed and said, "You can do whatever with her later. Lets have fun. Everyone has someone to talk to and I am the only one who is alone."

Its because of his annoying character that he was alone.

"Go play with Emma," Dan replied.

"She is not even looking at me," Drake whined and Emma smirked at me. Drake was bored now? His boredom was soon going to leave.

"We will play a game then," I said.

Dylan smiled at me and nodded while the others said fine.

"We will play 20 questions or something," I continued.

"Wait..before you continue, let me wake up our sleeping beauty," Alex said.

He was about to lean on Taylor's face and peck her lips and I started panicking. Dylan will be suspicious not to mention Taylor would kill Alex.

Dylan looked upset for some reason as he looked at my face but I had more pressing matters to deal with. Before I could scream no, Alex had kissed her. Taylor immediately jerked and looked around sleepily. As soon as she realized what had happened, the sound of her hand hitting Alex's cheek spread.

Taylor looked furious while Alex looked undetered. He had expected more. He said, "We are about to play 20 questions, I didn't want you to miss it."

Taylor glared at him while I looked afraid at Dan. Dan also looked panicked at Dylan who looked very confused. Alex at once understood what he had done and said, "Ash....I didn't mean to do it. You know how I am but it is only you who I like. I am so sorry, I will never repeat it, I mean Taylor didn't even taste nice...."

What he said solved Dylan problem but Taylor looked like she was about to explode. She huffed and turned away and Alex looked lost.

Drake again huffed impatiently and said, "Lets start. These are the rules. Each person asks a question and all of us have to answer it."

"And what if we don't want to answer it?" Violet asked.

"Then..." Drake said thinking..."then.....I won't talk to you."

Emma snorted and said, "We were talking about the punishment, not the reward."

Drake looked hurt and Daniel said, "The person will be banned from talking to us, playing with us and all other fun activities."

I nodded and Dan continued, "And no food for the day."

Drake, Dylan and Liam immediately straightened....food was their life.

"Ok.....I'll start," Alex said.

I nodded worriedly and he asked, "If you had to kick a person in this bus,who would it be? For me its, Dylan." I was not surprised at that.

Taylor immediately answered, "You."

Emma thought and said, "Drake....I don't know."

Drake looked upset but he said, "Daniel..."

Daniel said, "Liam" and Christina said, "Violet."

I knew why they both had chosen them, they were still not ready to completely forgive them.