The trip 3

I looked annoyed at Dylan and he looked around expectantly. Daniel first said, "I regret letting the two of you loose so that you guys went and did this. But in a selfish way, I am happy you did it because I automatically got two sisters who I love."

I was so touched by what he said and Emma was smiling sweetly at him while he grinned back.

Christina said, "I regret going out with my ex boyfriend. He was such a creep."

"Kam was a creep," I agreed.

Alex said, "I regret feeding my pet goldfish."

"Why?" Taylor asked.

"I gave him some fish to eat..." Alex replied sadly, "and he died."

"You gave a fish a fish to eat?" I asked doubtfully. He noddedand I saw Taylor looking angry at him. She really did love animals.

She said, "I regret laying my eyes on you, Alex."

It was a very low blow and bad thing to say and for the first time I saw Alex look really sad. Emma said, "I regret not listening to you Taylor. I should have listened and gone by what my brain said."

Everyone knew that she was talking about Drake. Violet predictably said that she regretted rating out on me and Emma.

Liam said, "I do regret sending these two to cheat you and Emma but in a way, I think it did some good...."

He was wrong. I hated him for what he had done.

Drake said, "I do regret acting badly to Emma and...."

"CAN YOU STOP THIS," Emma exploded. I tried to hold her back but she said, "From when we came you all have been acting like a couple of puppies. You said you didn't want me but now suddenly you like me, suddenly you want me. Huh? Is it because I changed my looks?"

It was true, I had given Emma a makeover with the help of Christna and Taylor and they had also given me one.

We had dyed Emma's naturally dark brown hair to light brown whichh looked a bit like caramel. Her naturally curly hair was made wavy and it hung loosely till her waist. She liked makeup and we took advantage of that. Her eyelashes were curled and her hazel coloured eyes were fremed by dark and long lashes. Her lips were a light pink and she didn't want to wear blush as Drake automaticallymade her look like a tomato. We had made her wear a summer dress which was tight on top and flarred down at the bottom. She looked like a cute angel with her sandals and Drake had obviously liked what he saw.

My dark hair was cut short and it was just a little below my shoulders. It was wavy and I had some blue highlights. My eyemakeup was more bold than Emma's and my lip stick was red. I was wearing a short denim shorts and a tank top. While Emma looked like an angel, I looked like the seducing devil.

She continued, "Its not only Drake but also Dylan. From when we came you have been taking care of Ash and agreeing to each and every whim of hers. You forgot that you rejected her and everything between both of you was a joke? Or is it because Alex came that you changed? Liam also, now suddenly we all are friends? You nearly killed both of us. You used the sharpest weapon...."

Daniel feeling that enough had been said said, "Emma stop, you are blowing this out of proportion."

"Blowwing out of proportion? BLOWING OUT OF PROPORTION?" she fumed, "I bet now Dylan will say that he regrets telling that to Ash, right?"

Dylan was about to speak and she again cut him and said, "See? I was right. What do you boys want? To get into our pants? It is not going to wor..."

"Stop," I said. "We are not 10 year olds to fight like this. Emma control yourself."

Daniel and everyone else looked relieved while Alex looked like I had just stopped his favorite show. I continued, "Ok....boys understand this. Drake, Emma does not want you. Get over it. Smirking and telling stupid pick up lines is not going to win her. You lost your chance. As for you Dylan, I. AM. YOUR. FRIEND. You are like how Daniel is to me, nothing more nothing less. You lost your chance, I don't get what you are doing, so stop it. Don't ruin this trip for me, please."

I turned to Liam and said, "We chose you as our friend. Be thankful I controlled Dan and stopped him from kicking your balls. So now we all are friends. Other than Dan and Christy and Liam and Violet,there are no relationships here. Other than Alex who flirts with everyone with long legs and breasts, there is no flirting also, am I clear?"

Dylan looked hurt and Drake looked like he wanted to protest but after a glare from Emma he quietened. 

"I am feddup," I whispered. Alex seeing me looking depressed, came to me and hugged me tightly. He glared at Dylan and whispered in my ears, "Ash...you know if you want to talk I am here, right? I know I am a flirt and all but I am your friend and we will togethere kick the blondie's ass. And the shortey, his head is stuck so up his arse that it is going to take some time to take it out from there. But Luke will fix that, so chill."

Alex's imagery mage me lighten up and I nodded. I am going to take a break from Dylan and I am going to help Luke kick Drake's ass.