The party

"Oh my god, you all look so pretty.."

It was the day of the party and me, Tayolr, Emma and Violet were completely dolled up. We all looked extremely gorgeous and we were getting plenty of men's attention.

Emma and I were wearing black gowns but different styles. Violet was wearing black and blue while Taylor was wearing a silver one. Violet and Taylor didn't believe they looked gorgeous even after I convinced them that if I was a guy, I would completely ravish them.

Emma and I on the other hand knew we were sexy and were eagerly waiting for our boys to show them who the boss is.

Soon we saw Daniel and Christina with each other. Christina was wearing a silver gown and she looked very hot. Daniel was wearing a dress shirt and matching tie. They looked just right for each other.

Following them came both our men. Drake was wearing a proper suit but he managed to make the business suit look sexy. His eyes were wandering around.

Dylan looked the best. His top button was undone and his tie was loose. If he came near me, I would eat him.

Drake's eyes at last landed on us. He saw Emma and whistled softly. He defintely liked what he saw.

Dylan looked inthe direction and saw me. His jaw fell and he started staring shamelessly. He was more decent than Drake who looked like he was undressing Emma with his eyes.

Emma and I smirked and turned away. Teaching them a lesson was far too easy.

.............................

"Lets dance," Emma screamed over the blaring music.

Taylor had found some guy and was talking about animals. Violet had dissappeared but I had an idea who she was behind. I hadn't seen Liam.

Emma and I had been driking our coke and openly flirting with all the men. 

Daniel and Christina were slow dancing to the fast music. They looked lost in each others eyes.

Drake and Dylan were glaring at the men surrounding us.

I nodded and got up with her. Immediately the music of "die young by Kesha" started playing. I smirked at Emma as I thought- perfect song.

We both started grinding against each other and dancng madly. All the men were staring at us and teh women were looking jealously. Soon we were surrounded by men and we were dancing wildly.

I felt someone holding my wrist and pulling me towards his chest. I turned and saw the blue eyes of Dylan. He seemed to be growling. I smirked and started grinding myself on him. I saw Emma twirling Drake around. I could see even she was driving him crazy.

After teh song ended, I kissed Dylan on the cheek and escaped. I was closely followed by Emma.

Both of us saw each other and burst out laughing. We had won.

"Pss...pss..."

I turned and saw Liam. He looked very handsome in his suit and he had a small smile as he checked both me and Emma out. I felt uncomfortable but I shook the feeling. He quickly gave me a note and disappeared.

I opened the note and started reading. Emma was reading over my shoulder.

Hey Ash......come to the libraury now and I want to tell you something.You can bring anyone you want.

I looked curiously at Emma and she shrugged her shoulders and said, "Lets go and find out."