The party 4

We both were alone as I heard the sound of footsteps. Emma stiffened in my arms and I had the anger to do anything.

We both were surprised when we saw Daniel and Christina look at us.

Emma snarled at Daniel and I held her tightly. Daniel hadn't done anything yet and I knew Emma well to know about her anger. Her pain was replaced by anger. I knew that Drake got a broken nose, but if I let Emma go Daniel won't have a nose itself. I balled my fists and stood infront of her.

"What do the two of you want?" I asked, "your friends' have hurt us enough, go away before we take it out on you."

Daniel looked pained as he stared at us. Christina came forward and hugged Emma tightly. Emma started crying into her shoulder and I stared at Daniel. He was looking apologetically at us.

"i am so sorry Ashley.." he said, "I didn't know what they were doing. I honestly thought they loved the two of you, it seemed so true.....I would have stopped them otherwise...."

I snorted and said, "And why should we trust you."

"Because more than anyone, I know the value of love," he said, "I know how it would feel if Christy did taht to me.......I know how much it would hurt."

He looked so pained and I knew I could trust him. I felt my resolve break as I started sobbing. Daniel came and hugged me tightly as he whispered that he was sorry.

Christy wiped Emma's tears and I saw Taylor come towards us. Wordlessly she came and hugged us. Seeing our questioning looks she said, "Me, Dan and Chriatina......we followed you both when you got the note. We were very suspicious."

I nodded as I cried.

"And by the way," Daniel said, "Nice punch, Emma."

........................................................