Unexpected conversation

"Just calm down, Ash. Tomorrow we will teach Dylan but you really have to chill," Taylor told me.

I nodded and entered my bus. I sat down on my seat and I saw Liam turning away quickly. What did he want now?

The bus started moving and I was thinking of what I was going to wear tomorrow. I will make the guy fall on my feet....... I really will.

But I knew he liked me because even Daniel had smiled at me and he rarely does that. I was brought out of my thoughts by a voice.

"Hey."

I turned very quickly and saw Liam smiling at me. I blinked once.....he was still smiling. I blinked again...he was still smiling. I saw he was waiting for a reply and I said, "Hi."

He smiled and said, "Why? You don't want to talk to me?" He seemed very amused.

I blushed at my stupidity and said, "No.I was just surprised."

He nodded and said, "You seemed deep in thought."

I said, "Yeah.....umm...Liam....I am really sorry for what I did..."

He looked at me and said, "Don't worry about that, I already forgot about it long ago."

"You did?" I asked surprised.

"Of course. What is the point in keeping a grudge? Its not your fault," he replied.

I relaxed and said, "I just want to be your friend like how we were before."

"Then why didn't you talk to me before?" he asked.

"Complications," I replied. He nodded doubtfully but left it.

"So why did you suddenly decide to talk to me?" I asked him. I quickly added, "No...I do like talking to you.....I was just asking...."

He chuckled and said, "Don't worry, I thought it was high time, that is all."

I nodded and smiled. Till we reached home we talked about random stuff and Liam said even he was excited for the party.

When my house reached I got up and smiled at him, "It was nice talking to you."

He smiled and said, "Same, I can't wait for tomorrow."

I nodded and left after a wave.