Tear have no limits

For the thousandth time that day, I leaned against the wall.

"Are you really sure you sent the letter?", Taylor tried to soothingly ask my brother.

He enthusiastically jumped and said, "Yes, we took some time but we gave it to him."

My brother looked at me expecting praise but all I felt like doing was breaking someone's head. Judging the look on Violet's face, our thoughts were probably on the same track.

Emma sighed and turned to me. Suddenly the look on her face turned from exasperated to disbelief to adoration in a second. I didn't need to turn back to see who was there.

"There comes the three idiots.", said Taylor as she tried to shoo my brother back to his class.

I turned and surely I was met by the sight of the most gorgeous people in the school, at least in my opinion.

"Come dude or else we will be late for P.E.", said Daniel as Drake leaned onto Dylan.

I counted till 10 in my head and quietly brushed past them. I did my most to not look at the Greek God but as usual I failed. The others followed me quietly as we went back to our class.

"This is my entire fault," said Violet as she burst into tears in her seat. I panicked quickly as I tried to comfort her. I looked at Emma for support as Taylor was looking disapprovingly at me.

"Wow that was quick.", said Emma.

I glared at her and continued trying to comfort Violet but in vain.

I told her, "I think we should ask Skylar for help. I trust her and besides she knows more about boys than us."

I looked at Taylor for confirmation but she was having the same look on her face and so were the others.

"Come," I said as I dragged Violet out of the class to look for Skylar.

We found her outside the girls' washroom and we explained everything to her. She looked at me with admiration and told, "I haven't heard about that guy but if he is a nerd, he won't take it seriously." She turned to Violet and said, "Don't take it seriously. He will only take it as a joke." Saying those final words of wisdom, she walked away.

We stared at her retreating back but were brought out of our daze again by the sound of cries.

"I can't believe this," cried Violet as she ran in the opposite direction.

Taylor ran after her while Emma and I looked at each other.

"Dude, we are so fucked," I told Emma.

"Truer words have never been spoken", she told and went back to class.

In the middle of the corridor and I looked up and said, "Can things get worse?'