New friends

"What is the plan?" Taylor asked.

"Dan gave me this idea. He said that he was sure we both had created some feelings in those gits. I don't him. But he said that we could make them fall for us," I said.

"Then you will accept them?" Taylor asked.

I shook my head and said, "Definitely no. But they must have felt something and we will mostly act like they didn't affect us at all. Basically we ignore them, flirt with others."

"It will work?" she asked.

"What do we have to lose?" I asked her. Emma nodded. 

Taylor sighed and said, "We will make this work."

...................................................

"I have been ignoring them. Drake is acting ike he doesn't care but Dylan is very affected," Dan said.

I nodded. Emma and Taylor had gone to their buses normally and Christina had left after kissing Dan's cheek. I swear they love each other too much.

Now me and Dan were walking in the bus area. Drake had been waiting next to Emma's bus expecting her to burst into tears when she walked past him.  But she only told him not to stand in the mid way and to drool elsewhere. Needless to say, he was very shocked and he grumbled and went to his bus.

Liam had kissed Violet's cheek and had entered our bus. Violet had walked back to her bus. All the teachers seemed to be ignoring us.

Dylan, on the other hand, was staring at me and Dan like a hawk. If I didn't know better I would say that he was jealous.

"What we have to do first is find two guys who are willing to play along," Daniel said.

I nodded and said, "Please don't make them also go on a revenge spree."

Daniel laughed and said, "No....we will explain everything to them...."

I said, "I will be friends with Liam but I will ignore Dylan and Drake.....I hate both of them...especially that short freak."

Daniel nodded and said, "Ok......what about Violet?"

I shrugged and said, "It's upto Emma to decide that, not me. She didn't deserve it even if I did."

He sighed and kissed my cheek and said, "Fine, bye."

He walked past Dylan who was growling at him. Daniel stopped in front of him, turned to me and said, "Come on chat today."

I showed him thumbs up and entered the bus. Liam was looking at me and I sat behind him.

"What? Friend?" I sneered at him.

He chuckled and said, "You are making a big deal out of this. Just calm down"

I smiled and said, "Oh, I have calmed down. Calm before the storm."