The trip 5

"Guys please cheer up. Turn those frowns upside down."

I raised my eyebrows at Violet's pathetic attempt to cheer everyone. We had sat beside the shores. Our classmates were in the playground and laughing while our group was acting like someone had died. I honestly didn't know that they would react this way to Alex and Luke. I thought Dylan's glare was bad, Drake looked like he would rip Luke's balls.

I sighed and stood up and said, "People who want to glare, mourn, cry or scream can either go and drown in the sea or get lost. People who are interested in having fun can stay."

"Fun, huh?" Alex winked at me,"we can have behind that tree."

I ignored him and said, "Guys, we might never get a chance to be with you all again...... I have always wanted to talk to you all and everyone is acting like this. Please, at least for me....."

I could see that my charm was working as all the guys straightened and grinned at me. 

"What do we do?" Emma asked and Luke put his arm around her shoulder. I saw Drake start to get up but Dylan held his arm and whispered, "Remember, this is our fault. We can't punch Luke or Alex, the girls will be even more upset. For now act sweet."

At last someone sprouted some brains.

"We will eat," Liam grinned. He seemed to be the only one who was not affected by all our drama. I think he thought that did me and Emma a favor by introducing Dylan and Drake to us. What he didn't know was that evevn without him, I would have got both of them.........His behavior didn't surprise me, he had Violet and I was happy for both of them. They both had suffered a lot and they deserved their own alone time without dealing with their friends' stupidity.

Daniel looked very concerened and he was one of the people suffering the most. Because, unlike everyone else both the sides were his friends. From our side, I was the closest to him and Drake and Dylan were his friends. He couldn't leave any of our groups and he wanted everyone to be happy. Christina supported him.

Emma was enjoying. There is no other word to describe what she felt. She was enjoying the attention from Drake and also the flirting from Luke. I didn't really think she thought about the consequences.

Drake and Dylan were murderous and exremely jealous. They desreved it and they knew it.

Taylor was also supporting us but she felt that we were going the wrong way. Alex and Luke were putting up a great act but I knew behind that facade also they were scared what might happen. There was a very high chance one of them might end up with a broken nose or a black eye.

"Fine. Pass over the food. We girls will take then you guys eat the remains," I said and snatched the bag from Liam. The guys started protesting but I ignored them and passed the chips and chocolates around.

Christina and Violet curled into Dan's and Liam's arms. Luke was whispering into Emma's arms. Drake looked like he was counting till hundred in his mind. The only person who looked angrier than him was Taylor. Alex had put Taylor on his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist. I was leaning onto Alex and his other arm was around my waist. Anyone who looked would think Alex, Talor and I were having a threesome. As predicted, Dylan was not very pleased.

I thought that having one angry man was enough and I took Alex's arm from my waist and I moved and leaned onto Dylan. Dan looked happy while everyone else looked surprised. Dylan looked like Christmas had come early. 

I smiled, life was good.

.....................................................

"I am on the swing..." Drake screamed and jumped on the swing.

"No....I want it..." Emma screamed and sat on the other swing.

Daniel, Chrsitina, Violet and Liam had dissappeared and honestly, I didn't want to know where they were. Luke was pushing Emma and Alex was pushing Drake much to his protest.

Taylor was sitting on the swing and reading a book till Alex took the book away and started pushing her also. 

Dylan and I were sitting on the slide at the top. From our spot we could see everyone very clearly.

"Drake and Emma like each other, right?" he asked me. I nodded absentmindedly.

"Then why is she with Luke?" he asked me. I looked into his eyes and I knew what he meant. He was using Emma's and all's names but he actually meant what was going on between us.

I sighed and said, "She does like him but does he deserve her love, Dylan?" I looked deep into his eyes and said, "After what he did...does he deserve her kiss? her smile? Does he?"

Dylan looked hurt but that didn't stop me,"We are laughing now, but you will never understand the pain we felt that day. It was a joke for you, but I never humiliated Liam. You haven't felt the pain when you thought that someone liked you but it was all a pathetic act."

He looked shocked and I continued, "I love you...... we both know that. I know you love me too.....you think I was angry with you when you said you didn't like me that day? Love....I am not stupid. I may not be good at reading people but I can see when someone likes me. I knew you liked me, act or not. I was angry tthat you didn't stand for me. That you denied everything. That you let Drake say that. That you didn't come behind us when we ran. Now suddenly you expect us to drop everything and fall into your arms? That is just not happening. You will suffer and Drake will suffer twice what you suffered."

With that I slided down and Dylan remained up trying to digest what I had said. Now he knew what he was facing.