Meeting

"So...are they hot?" Emma asked me as I entered the classroom.

"Hot is an understatement..." I said.

"When are we meeting them?" Taylor asked.

"Dan told us to come in lunch and he will be there with the boys and Tina," I answered.

"What are their names?" Emma asked.

"Luke and Alex. Luke is for you and Alex is for me," I replied smirking as I thought of Dylan's expression.

"Are you sure this will work?" Taylor asked.

"It already worked. Dylan was very jealous when he saw me with Alex. Alex helped things also, "I answered.

"Alex seems like a sweet person," Emma said.

"You meet him then sweet will be the last thing in your mind. The guy is a jerk and he is arrogant. But he is definitely the hottest guy I have ever seen," I said, "Luke is sweet but...anyway, we will see."

...........................

"Hey sexies..." Alex said as he saw the three of us enter.

Taylor looked like she wanted to leave the room immediately and Emma looked shocked. I shrugged and walked to Daniel. 

Dan said, "Thank god you all came. Alex was coming on to my Tina...."

"I am so happy to be with extremely beautiful girls," Alex replied and sent a charming smile at Emma. Emma looked like she was about to start drooling. Taylor hit her head and Luke stamped Alex's feet.

"I'll assume you are Alex and you are Luke," Taylor growled.

Alex winked at her and I felt Taylor getting even more angry. Great, she hated him.

Luke said, "I apologize on behalf of my friend. He has no control over himself and please don't mind him."

Emma looked at Luke and smiled while Taylor nodded. Luke is accepted.

Taylor said, "You try anything on Ash...you will regret it..." Alex smiled and said, "Just tell her not to fall for me."

I snorted. The guy was hot but he had a character to mend. 

Emma said, "i am fine with it. So what's the plan?"

I said, "For now nothing. We will start after the next academic year because I don't want to ruin anyone's studies. I hate Dylan but I don't want him to remain in the same grade."

Dan nodded and said, "Fine. So we will meet after all our exams are over."

Christina looked relieved and Alex looked at me and said, "I can tutor you, if you want?"

I smirked and said, "I am the top in the class, love. Don't worry."

Alex replied, "Your loss then. What about you Emma? We could study and do so many thi...."

Luke interrupted him and said, "We will leave then."

He quickly got up and dragged Alex along with him. Daniel sighed as they left and he said, "That boy is a nightmare."

I nodded and said, "It will be fun but."

"I hope he doesn't do anything but..."Taylor mumbled.