Why can't men decide what they want?

"Where. Is. Dylan?" I asked angrily.

It was the school carnvial and everyone in the school was there except for His Highness Dylan. Idiot.

Drake was winking at the passers-by and Emma was silently fuming by me. Daniel was talking to Christina. Dylan was missing.

"He might be around," said Taylor. We both knew he was not there.

"AND LETS WELCOME DRAKE AND DANIEL TO THE STAGE!"

We all turned to see both of them on the stage. It seemed like they were about to perform a dance. Emma forgot all her anger and dragged Violet near the stage while me and Taylor stood behind.

"Dylan...there..." Taylor pointed.

I turned and saw him standing with his other friends. He was laughing at what they were saying and I knew he had seen me. I expected himt o look at me but he didn't even glimpse. Taylor was standing in such a way that she could see him and I was standing with my back facing him. She kept telling me what he was doing.

"He is not even looking here and he seems to be enjoying himself......" she said.

I sighed.....I knew he was too good to be true.

I looked at anearby shop and told Taylor, "Come andhelp me choose a nail polish for the party."

She nodded and took me to the stall. We had a Children's Day party before the school closed for Winter break and we could wear casual clothes. I was determined to make Dylan drool.

"Which colour?" asked Taylor.

"Purple," I replied distracted.

"Hey guys." I turned to see Emma looking at Drake and Violet looking at me.

Violet saw my expression and asked, "What happened?"

I replied, "Iidot didn't even look at me."

She looked confused and Emma pointed and said, "Then what is he doing now?"

I turned and saw Dylan standing with a friend and the friend was pointing at me while both of them were observing me. Was I an object for sale or what?

I glared at them......couldn't he choose what he wanted?

"Lets forget them and enjoy," Taylor said.

...........................................................

"Ash.....breathe in breathe out....no point in going to jail so young. No hot guys there...remember," I kept muttering to myself. Violet was giggling and Emma was staring at Drake.

My brother had come a few minutes ago and while he was talking to me, Drake had tried to grab him. I ddn't know why,but it was very weird.

Dylan was currently eating the entire food stall. Drake's face was on his plate. Daniel was looking at them amazed while Christina was giggling.

She was so lucky and she didn't even know that.

I stood up and said, "No point in sitting around...lets buy a can of coke and enjoy."

Emma nodded and we went and stood next to Drake to buy the can. Drake was licking his plate. I was disgusted while Emma and the rest of the female population was drooling.I bet they all wished they were the plate....gross.

After we drank, I looked over to Dylan to see him laughing fakely but his eyes were on me.

I rolled my eyes and told Taylor, "Ill teach him. The party is tomorrow and he will wish he could touch me.....wait and watch."