Blaze ~•The Meeting•~

I sighed as i leaned against the wall, tired from the past Four classes. My eyes snapped to the Alpha walking up to me, and it wasn't the Female. Ein crossed his arms and growled, his eyes staring at me. I grin "Heyo Alpha, how can i help you?" Ein rolled his eyes "Just be quiet, I'm here to tell you that you were supposed to be at the Werewolf meeting, and you weren't mutt" He growled at me, teeth showing.

I chuckle and hold up my hands "Those aren't Mandatory, and besides~ How would Aphmau react if she heard you were being mean to one of her Pups~" I teased him. Ein scoffed "She wont. But if she does, I will Personally make you life a Living. Hell." He tells me, and stalks off, Jax and Ryder finding their Alpha and following him like a lost puppy, which they were.

Was that really the Sweet little Omega, The one Aphmau trusted and befriended, even though everyone looked down at him.  That Omega boy was now a Blood Thirsty Alpha, Or maybe he was always that way..

I furrowed my eyebrows, hold up. If Ein wasn't the Omega anymore.. Who was. I spotted two werewolves and walked up to them. One had Red hair like mine and the other had blond. "excuse me." I say, stuffing my hands in my pockets. They turned to me and the Blond one blushed softly. 

Red spoke up "Hi Blaze, Whats up?" He asked. I shrugged "I was just wondering... You guys know who the new Omega is?" I ask. Blond nodded "Yea! His name is Daniel. You'll spot him easily, He's usually with his friends Dottie and Rylan." He told me softly. I grin "Thanks you two!" I say and they both nod, waving at me as i left.

I walked around the school, skimming classrooms and bathrooms. I looked for a bit before finding an empty one. But it wasn't really empty, it was holding three werewolves. Two males and one female. I walked up to them and waved cautiously "Hi. I was wondering... Are any of you Daniel?" I asked. The middle one flatten his ears "Wh...Who's asking." He asked, fear laced in his voice. I smile sympathetically and hold on my hand "Don''t worry, I'm a friend. My names Blaze." He smiles back timidly "I'm Daniel. And These are my friends, Dottie and Rylan" He said, motioning to the Female and Male. 

The Female, Dottie, her eyes glare at me. Did she not trust me? Rylan smiles and waves. I glanced back at Daniel and shook his hand, liking the feeling it gave me. We don't let go and i realize this must be weird. I let go and scratch the back of my head.

Rylan glances at us and grabs Dottie's hand and they run out of the classroom. I turn to Daniel and grin lightly.

-

I'm rewriting this & making it better because it was cringy! Get ready for ALOT of Updates!

Word count; 508words