Blaze ~•This cant be•~

[ EDITED ]

No. No. No. No. No! What the hell? Why the FUCK was Daniel with Ein? AND HE WAS LAUGHING. I decided to follow them. They went under a tree. "So what now?" Daniel asked smiling.

Why..why the hell was he smiling?

Ein laughed and shrugged "I don't know. Just wanted to get away from civilization, ya know?" Daniel nodded "It's fun." He says.

Ein looks around, not noticing me. "It's really pretty out here, you know?" He says. Daniel nodded "Super Duper!". Ein looks and Daniel and smiling "Your prettier though

My anger fuels up.

"E-Eek!" Daniel says blushing and hiding his face. Ein laughs loudly "Awh. I'm sorry." He says and nudges Daniel.

I ran off before i could see more. I had so many questions like

Why the hell was Ein so nice?

I thought Daniel was scared of him?

Does he still hate me?

I was so confused. I ran into Alpha. "Blaze? What's wrong?" She asked me. I closed my eyes, to stop the tears from coming out "D-Daniel hates me!" I spit out.

Alpha frowns "Daniels not possible to ha-" I shake my head "He's Best friends with Ein now!" Alphas Eyes widen "Y-You sure??" I nod. "T-They were hanging out..and laughing"

I push Alpha away as i run off. Hoping to not bump into Dottie or Rylan. But I do bump into a girl "you" Rosie hisses out. Woah. I forgot about her.

I glare at Rosie "Fuck off!" I say. Rosie laughs "Why? Did my love reject you for me? I knew he-" I laughed coldly "he rejected both of us sweetheart, he loves the Alpha now" I say as I stalk off.

If he doesn't care about me.

Fine.

I won't care about him

~

I DONT KNOW IM NOT YHE BEST AT CREATING DRAMA. Also let me explain.

In one chapter. Blaze overhears Ein talk to his lackeys about Pretending to like Daniel, then break his heart. Blaze attacks Ein, and Daniel sees and runs away. Dottie convinces Daniel to talk to Blaze, but bumps into Ein. Ein apologizes for being a bitch, and he starts to be nice to Daniel, and they become good friends. What Daniel doesn't know, is Ein is just being friendly to get close to him, then hurt him. But I'm thinking of a twist, hmm?