Daniel ~•Alphas Friend?•~

[ EDITED ]

"Hey. Daniel. You want to meet some of my friends?" Aphmau said. I nodded and walked with her. Two males talk to eachother as we walk up to them.

"Laurence! Garroth! I want you to meet my friend, Daniel." Alpha said. They smiled. The brown haired guy winked at me. I blushed slightly.

The blonde haired guy smirked "Hello there" his low voice said "I'm Garroth. This is my best friend, Laurence." Laurence smiled at me "Hello there" he said.

Aphmau looked at me, then Laurence, then Me again. She glared at Laurence and pulled me away. Alpha then pushed me towards a red head, and I fell into his arms.

The werewolf smirk "Well~ If it isn't my baby boy~" I look up to see Blaze. I smile wide "Blazy!" I hug him right. I see over my shoulder, Laurence. He leans to the side of a wall..

I pull away "I missed you! Can we have more of that...Netflix and...Chill again. I'll call it what you call it, even though you forget the I" I say booping his nose. I see Laurence scoff and walk away.

Blaze chuckles "Yes. What movie do you want to see" my eyes lit up "Can we watch moana?!?" I said squealing. He laughs softly and nods "Yes babe. We can watch Moana." He says

I wave goodbye to him and skip off. "Daniel, Correct?" A voice said behind me. I run around to see Laurence. I smile "Yepper Doodles~! Hi Laurence!" I say smiling.

He laughs softly, and gets closer to me "Who was that werewolf you hugged earlier?" He asked. I blushed softly "My Boy...Friend!" I said, holding my hands behind my back.

He shook his head "Do you know a lot about Blaze?" I shake my head no. He smirks and backs me up to a wall "He's not your prince."

"He's way worse"

~

Laurence isn't bad in PDH btw, just for the story lol. unless you could count UD! Laurence