Blaze ~•My Princess..•~

Alpha Aphmau was right. Daniel was way too innocent for me... But I cant stay away. His innocence, His adorableness, It brings me in and im captivated by him.

I was walking to my class but stop at the corner, backing up against the wall as i listen in.

"Daniel? The OMEGA Daniel? What does he have to do with all of this? He's Useless and Weak." I narrowed my eyes. Daniel was not that! I heard Ein laugh "Calm down Jax. You've noticed how him and Blaze have been getting closer?". I heard two mumbles of "Yes".

"Well.. Say if we take Daniel as one of us... I could get close to him... I could break his heart AND Blazes" Ein said, chuckling. Ryder spoke up "Great Idea Alpha!" And with that, they walk off. I ball my hand into a fit. How dare Ein say that? How dare he say he wants to toy with Daniels Emotions.

I wont let him do that.

I follow Ein and push his little goons aside, before Shoving that Disgrace of an Alpha against the wall "Dont you DARE hurt Daniel you prick!" I growl, and he grins, pushing me back and I fall to the ground. I narrow my eyes as i get up and brush myself off.

"A-Alpha Ein...? Bl..Blaze?" My head snaps to the voice. There Daniel was, standing at the end of the hall. His ears down and his eyes widen in fear. You could see him Tearing up..

"Daniel! W-Wait i can-!" Before i could finish my sentence, Daniel ran off. I growled as i turned to Ein "This.. This is YOUR FAULT!" I yell. He just smirks "Tsk.. I didnt do A - nything. I just push you. But You! You attacked me.. A Surprised, Defensless Alpha againts a Rouge Dog." He smirks. 

Im about to punch that guy before i realize i need to go find Daniel. I glare at the Ruthless Alpha before sprinting off. "Daniel! Daniel!" I yell out, running through the halls. I look everywhere.

I cant find him..

Did he run out of school..?

No...

I cant loose him

He means alot.

Daniel.. Where are you?