Blaze ~•The End•~

Me and Daniel have been going pretty strong. Im really glad i met this dude, hes awesome! Alittle innocent, yea i know, but i can change that. wink wink ;)

Ein has pretty much left us alone. Hes been hanging out with Kai Dude. Alpha Aphmau has been supportive, and ive met a ton of her friends! Like Travis, Kawaii~Chan, Aaron, and other people. Ive been hanging out alot with Daniel, Dottie, Rylan, and Maria. We've pretty much become a pack, Aaron being our Alpha. Its been fun, and i love being with Daniel.

We've had a few fights, mostly my fault. Im not used to having a relationship with someone so kind and innocent. Rosie and Max has caused some problems, but we've befriended them. Max fell for a boy named Johnathan, and Rosie liked this human and Adam. Highschools fun, but i cant wait till we're adults (wiNK WONK)

Me and Daniel were currently watching this anime, Ouran Highschool Host Club. I didnt fully get it. So these hot boys went around and flirted with girls for money? Count me in!- If i want dating Daniel of course! "Whos your favorite character Dan?" I asked the werewolf sitting between my legs. I was trying so hard not to say something Dirty. He smiled "I like Honey~Senpai! If i was in a HOst CLub, I could eat allll the cake i want! No chcocolate cake of course-"

I laughed "Who do you think i would fit?" He thought for a moment "Tamaki. Your really flirty and very cute!" He said happily. I chuckled as i hugged him, my head placed on his shoulder. His hears twitched happily and he smiled at me.

I was happy

-=-

I decided to end this book! BUT DONT WORRY! Im making a second book...

Its going to be in Eins POV and in his point of view in all this, dont hate me, but ive got some pretty being stuff (and some Kain + Einiel planned). Hope you guys will read it, im think of calling it "The Werewolf with a Blue Heart" Give me your thoughts!