Blaze ~•I thought i had a Happy Ending•~

[ EDITED ]

After Daniel walked away, I followed him, secretly of course. What? I didn't want my little werewolf getting in trouble. I saw him talking to one of Alphas Friends. Laurali? Larance?

Laurence!

I growled when hepushed my werewolf against the wall. I didn't want to interfere because I wanted to see what Laurence had to say.
I growl.

"You know Blaze has been when about 15 other guys before you? He uses them and throws them away like garbage. I know, I was one of his toys" That's not true! I don't even fucking talk to him!

I see Daniels eyes fill up with confusion "But you aren't a Toy?" He says tilting his head. I laughed softly. Laurence chuckled "What j mean is that he didn't really love me, he dated me for a bit, then dated someone else." Daniels eyes looked up at Laurence's believing every word.

Laurence smiled at the boy "I can protect you and love you. Better than Blaze" He said. I growled, this was Ein all over again. But this time, Laurence actually liked Daniel.

Daniel shrunken "I..I...I have to talk to my friends first. They always help me." He said. Yes! Dottie and Rylan never would let Daniel date that human boy!

Laurence sighed "Okay. I'll be waiting, okay?" He said, Daniel nodded and rushed off. I backed away and rushed off.

I had to find Dottie and Rylan. I bumped into a figure "Blaze!" They said. I looked to see Max "Oh hey dude!" I say, smiling.

He had this weird glint in his eye "Where's Daniel?" He said, like he was hoping for something bad to happen. I smiled "I'm pretty sure with Dottie and Rylan! I need to go meet them. See ya Max!" I said and rushing off.

Lets go prevent this mess.