Blaze ~•Grr•~

[ EDITED ]

Me and Daniel walk hand in school and walk up to Dottie, Rylan, and Alpha Aphmau. Aphmau Squeals and points to our hand. Dottie pushes me up against the wall, her arm against my neck, and her teeth baring out.

"I swear to Irene blaze, hurt my best friend, and you won't see the light of day. AND you won't get anymore weenies!" She hisses. I hold up my hands "Okay Princess!". She rolls her eyes and chuckles.

I smile and put my arm around Daniel. Rylan shrugged "So what did you do this week?" I smirked "Netflix and Chill" All threes eyes widened.

Daniel smiled and nodded "Yea! Blaze out in frozen and I brought the Chilli! Though.. he keeps forgetting to add the I." I smile and roll my eyes softly.

They all sigh and Aphmau laughs "God Blaze! Warn us a little. We almost though you broke Innocent Daniel!". Soon the devil himself walked up "Awh~ The Two Gay babies are here"

I bared my teeth and he held up his hands, chuckling "Woah Woah~ Don't bare your Fangs! I was ju-" Dottie laughed "Oh really?! Don't act like you were hitting up that Orange Meif' wa boy." Aphmaus eyes lit up "Ein Likes Kai?!"

Eins eyes narrowed "I- No I don't!" He says and storms off. I laugh and Daniel giggles. Aphmau ran off to talk to this meif' wa Kawaii~Chan. Dottie and Rylan pulled Daniel away and I was stuck alone.

"So... Your dating my boyfriend? Didn't picture him as a cheater..!" A voice said behind me

!" A voice said behind me

(WHY IS HER HAIR PINK. ITS BROWN. stupid lighting)

I laugh "YOUR boyfriend? Nuh-uh sweetie~ He swings the other way.."! She growls "No he doesn't! Your just a 'phase'. He will soon realize that IM better than you. So get ready 'sweetie'."  She got closer to my face, "He. Will. Be. Mine"

~
And with that. I end it.

So you have a Yandere for Blaze, Max.
and a have a Yandere for Daniel, Rosie