Chapter 4

-Hey there sweetheart. He told me. I rolled my eyes and start playing with my pencil just to make him get the message. Nuh.

-So you’re going to just ignore me? He asked. Annoyed as I was I turned to him.

-Can you please leave me alone? His full lips curled up in a half smile.

-Nope. Biology is boring and you… you are pretty hot. I arch my brow to him

-And why are you talking to me anyway? Didn’t we danced together last night? He asked.

-You were the one who said it didn’t meant anything. I replied but that only made his smile got wider. God what was with boys in our days?

-So you wanted it to meant something?

-Nuh I have better things to do than spending my time with a brat like yourself. I said narrowing my eyes to him but he must have seen something in them cos he smirked.

-And why a brat? He asked

-Just guessing. I turned my eyes away from him, watching what the teacher was writing on the board

-Come on get to know me. He challenged, taking my pencil from my hand just to make me give him attention. Not gonna happen.  Kept my eyes on the board.

-I think we did a bad start. Can we try again? At that moment he actually looked pretty cute looking at me with those green eyes waiting for a yes.

-Of course we can. I said sarcastically

-Damn girl, why you hate me?

-3 reason dude. You, you, and you. And now will you please make me the extraordinary honor to let me hear what this guy is talking about? I asked as politely as I could pointing a finger to our teacher.

 But seems like that douchebag wasn’t going to give in yet. He rested his hand on my knee so this time I did turn to him

-Move your hand. I hissed

-Or else? He provoke me arching his brow, his green eyes locked with mine

-Or else I’ll cut it off. I said in a warning tone. Couldn’t thid guy get a no for an answer? Instead of taking it, he pulled it a little hugher. I glance down to it then to him, smiling.

-Oh so no you like it? I kept on smiling barely holding myself from bursting into laughter.

-Oh yeah I do like it babe. I lower my voice and then I lifted my knee, with his hand on it up, hitting the down side of the desk we were sitting with all my power. Which meant it hurt. Bad.

 He gasped pulling his hand back as I started to laugh. Of course all the class, including the teacher stared at us.

-Is anything wrong? He asked. Gabriel shot me a look but just then the bell rang, so I got up like nothing happened took my bag and headed outside still laughing.

 But what I hadn’t noticed on my way out is that he had followed me. He then, grabbed my by my shoulders and pushed my on the lockers, putting his hands in each side of me. He green eyes had darkened possibly by anger.

-Don’t push me. He said in a warning tone

-Then leave me alone. I said. Too close. We were to close. Our bodies were barely touching, his hands had left me a little space and his face was inches away from mine, his breath coming out heavy.

 He was hot I had to give him that but only that. His eyes fell on my lips for a few seconds and then he focused back to my eyes.

-Why? He asked his breath hot on my face. I could smell his cologne which almost made me wanna close my eyes and just enjoyed it.