Chapter 27

The next morning, none of our small group was really into the lessons. Every single one of us couldn’t wait for the night to come.

 Gabriel didn’t tried anything on me, for now at least and none of us saw Vincent. He must having a hangover now. On the other hand, Chloe was all around Gabriel today telling him what she was gonna wear. Men I had almost forgotten she was gonna come. Gawd lee why? I guess it was some kind of privilege of being Gabriel’s groupie or whatever.

 As soon as the lesson were over, each of us headed to it’s dorm. I needed to find something really good to wear. Something sexy yet not showing too much skin. Hm..

 I decided on a black dress which was open to my waist and a little above my knees. But it’s top were in lines one covered my the thick fabric the next was see-through like, and it was letting my bra uncovered. I curled my blonde hair and do my make up in my loved smoky eye way. Then I put on a bracelet and some golden heart-shaped earrings and my black high heels with the bow in the back of my ankle and I was ready

-Gosh you do look hot. Cassie said looking at me. I glanced at her as well.

 She had choose a black skirt just above her kneels as well, with a white tank top which left her shoulder bare, and had put on her boots high heels. Her hair was straight and she had wear  half of them up while the rest were falling to her shoulders.

-You are gorgeous too. I told her as a knock on the door interrupt us. I walked over and open.

-Jeez you look amazing! Briana exclaimed. I laughed a little thanking her. She was wearing a pink strapless cocktail dress with black leather jacket and black matching boots.

 The rest of the girls soon joined followed by Keith and Max. A soon as the greeting part was over we all started walking to the club in which we would meet the twins. Once out of the college our talking and laugher was louder. Max rushed over to Victoria and passed his hand around her waist making us all say ‘’awwwww’’ in union

-You guys look cute together. Miranda told them, smiling at them

-We’re not like..Together together. Max said and Victoria just gave a small shrug

-Allow me to say, you look hot. Keith told me as he catch up with me

-Dude, stay away from my bff. Briana told him passing her arm through mine. I laughed a little at that and walked along with Briana

-I was just telling her she is hot. He protested walking a little faster to catch up with us. Since it was easy because we both were wearing heels. Max and Keith was walking slowly due to all of us wearing heels actually and Victoria was lucky Max’s arm was around her in case she fall.

 As soon as we finally reached the clud and walked in the smell of alcoloh hit me. The music of course was loud and the place was full of people dancing or drinking. Max left Victoria and came over to Keith telling him something and then they both waved for us to follow them.

 When we did we end up at a table with the twins waiting for us. They both smiled at us and we greet each other. We all sat side by side and across each other. Victoria and Max sat side by side. Beside Max, sat Miranda and then Briana. On the other couch it was Keith, Gabriel me, Gregory and Cassie. Yeah I was sitting between the twins. Gabriel was dressed all in black totally showing of his bad boy style. Gregory was wearing a blue jean with a white t-shirt and-Wait…Were was Chloe?

-You look hot as hell. Gabriel told me over the music

-Thanks. I replied smiling. The waitress came over took our order and left. Then, Miranda was the question I was so eager to know