Chapter 19

-So are you guys coming to Gabriel’s pool party Friday night? Keith was asking the girls, and not only since Max was here sitting beside Victoria.

-Of course we’re coming. Miranda exclaimed happily and the other girls nodded in agreement.

-Hey Monica. Where’s Cassie? Samantha asked as soon as I reached the table.

-Sleeping. I replied. Keith looked at his sister.

-You’re coming Bri aren’t you? He asked

-Do I have any other choice? She said rolling her eyes

-Nope because I’m actually going as well. I announced sitting beside her. She looked at me eyes wide.

-Don’t look at me like that. I replied, remembering Gabriel’s hand on my thigh. And beside who was I to lose a pool party and destroy Gabriel’s game?

-Didn’t see that coming I have to admit that. Keith commented

-Oh she’s easy to convince. Gabriel said, reaching our table and sitting between me and Miranda. Keith just smiled at him and Gabriel return the smile

-What time do you want us to be there bro? Max asked

-Around 10 is good. It’s gonna be awesome. He looked at me then.

-I will also show you my room. He told me with a half smile.

-No need. It’ll be small, like everything else in you. I smiled sweetly at him. Keith chuckled

-Oh men. He said

-You can check it out yourself. He replied. I felt my cheeks burning but I wasn’t going to give up.

-No thank you. Don’t wanna get scared.

-Oh you will. He replied. That’s when I saw Vincent coming our way. I stood to my feet and gave him a hug.

-Hey there. I said. His hands went down to my waist, while mine was around his neck

-Hey. He leaned in and kissed me then and I could hear the girls whispering around us. I pulled back

-Gonna be my date at Gabriel’s pool party Friday night? Someone gasp as soon as I said that.

-He’s not invited. Keith said greeting his teeth. I faced him smiling

-If he’s not come then I’m not coming. I turned to Gabriel now waiting for his answer. We all waited for his answer.

-Ok. You can come Vincent. He finally said. I flashed him a small smile.

-Thanks. I’m not really going anywhere without my boyfriend

-You guys are together? Victoria asked confused

-Are we? Vincent asked me smiling. I return the smile and look at my friends

-Of course we are.

-Will you do me a favor? Tell Cassie about the party. Gabriel said smiling but I knew I had get under his skin. Big time. Yay for me. I didn’t like him, but he was flirting with me every time and thought that he would get me in his bad like he did with every other girl, unfortunately including my very own sister. I was about to show him that he couldn’t always get things his way and that I wasn’t falling for him. I was going to teach him a lesson, show him how we girls were playing.

-I will. I mean your girlfriend is a must. I replied simply

-Every girl is a must sweetheart. For an awful reason his accent and the way he said sweetheart made me shiver a little.