Chapter 25

We stayed in class until everyone was out. HHe walked over to the door, shut it and then walked back to me. He took a deep breath and his eyes locked with mine. He did looked like he had regretted I had to give him that.

-Look. First, it was Vincent’s idea and Gabriel agreed. The bet was that whoever sleep with both of you first wins so the other one, has to leave the football team and do a favor to the winner. I rolled my eyes at that. Boys were just idiots. Who would bet on something so stupid anyway?

-Me and Max, learn for the bet after they decided on this and of course before we, before I met you and get to know you. But when I get to know you and Cassie, I told Gabriel that this was wrong, and he told me he wanted to win this, to be better than Vincent and actually told me not to tell you or my sister or Cassie a word. That’s why I didn’t tell you. Wasn’t my secret to tell. He finished with a shrug and then looked at me, waiting for my reaction.

 I on the other hand was trying to see what I was gonna do. I believed him of course he wasn’t lying, I could tell that from the way he looked at me. And I also knew the feeling of having a secret which wasn’t your to share. And Keith was a really good guy and..

-Ok. I finally said giving in. he furrowed his brows at me.

-Okay? He repeated confused.

-Okay, were fine Keith. I know how it is to have to keep a secret which is not yours to share, and you’re a good guy and I doubt I can stay mad at you. I explained smiling. He return the smile, took a step forward and through his arms around mine. I laughed and hugged him back. He pulled back and we locked eyes his hands still in my lower back.

-I’m more than glad we’re okay. And if you’re sad about Vincent don’t be. You don’t need to be. And then he did something unexpected. He kissed my cheek, flash me a smile and walked out of the class.

 I met with the girls at lunch and sat beside Briana.

-What took you so long? She asked

-Was doing something. I replied.

-What something? Came a voice from behind me, and Gabriel sat beside me.

-Hope something that wasn’t dirty…Hey there Vic. Max said as he sat next to Victoria, passing his arm over her shoulder. She blushed. Hm… Those two were-

-So you’re 2 are like together now? Cassie asked as if she read my thoughts. Max looked at Victoria who was already looking at him.

-We…Max started.

-It’s complicated. Victoria said for him as he was struggling under all our gazes.

-I wanna say something. Gabriel announced making us all turn to him.

-Well, since Gregory is still here, he wants us all to go out. He explained

-When? I asked him

-Tomorrow night. He replied smiling at me. My heart did a little jolt and- Wait…My heart did a little jolt? Hey this wasn’t suppose to happen! Ugh what’s wrong with me?

-But we have lessons the next day. Miranda said and we all nodded

-Oh come on it’s gonna be fun. Keith said as he joined us. I felt his eyes on me and when I looked at him we winked at me playfully. I laughed softly.

-Yay let’s just screw our lessons for one day. Briana agreed with her brother.

-I’m in. Max announced and Gabriel smiled at him.

 By the end of the break we all agreed, although I was still holding back a little. Miss all the day because we were going out wasn’t that good but on the other hand we were gonna have fun, and unlike Gabriel I actually liked Gregory and-