Chapter 5.

Monica’s POV

Seeing my own sister talking to him had shocked me. I mean how and when? She was in the table with us when the girls told us about him, she heard he was a player, yet she talked to him. Knowing her, she must thought he was hot and that they could work out as a couple.

-What was that for? She asked, struggling to keep her voice low as we reached the table

-For talking to that jerk, who probably just wants to hook up with you. I replied sarcastically, hands on my hips. As a reply she just rolled her eyes, turned her back on me and sat with the rest of the girls.

-You were talking to Gabriel. Miranda commented

-And you met his friends. Samantha added

-And they’re hot. Cassie, being Cassie, replied and I noticed Briana chocked on her coca cola.

-Why are you laughing? I asked, taking the sit right next  to her.

-You met a guy named Keith? She asked Cassie who nodded. I wonder which one of the two dudes could be Keith and why was Briana mention only him and not the other one was well anyway?

-Yeah the blonde one. Cassie replied. I made a quick flashback and remembered the guys with the blonde sandy hair and the blue eyes. Well I just saw him for a few seconds but truth be told he seemed cute.

-He’s my brother. Both me and Cassie stared at her in disbelief, which of course made her as well as the other girls laugh.

-Hey Keith! She shouted waving her hand toward him. I exchange a look with my sister

-What the hell are you doing? I demanded, as I saw Keith making his way toward us.

-I don’t have any money! He protested as soon as he was here, looking to Briana. Now I had time to take a closer look at him. Blue eyes and the same blonde sandy hair Briana had.

-Douche, I only want to introduce you to my friends. She replied rolling her eyes. I could totally feel her. Cassie could be a pain in the ass.

  He turned to us, first looking at Cassie.

-Hey again. He told her, a small smile on his face. When he was smiling, I noticed he made dimples in the corner of his lips just like Briana.

-Hey. My sister replied, of course returning the smile while I roll my eyes. First day here and she already knew the hot guys. Classy Cassie.

-And this is her sister, Monica. Briana went on

 Keith’s eyes landed on me.

-So you’re the one tying to forbidder her for making new friends? All of the girls chuckled and Samantha didn’t even tried to hide it.

-Yep, because I don’t want my sister hanging out with idiots. His brow went up.

-Idiots? Is that including me? He asked curious. Smiling I shrugged. From the first impression he didn’t looked as much of a jerk as Gabriel but then again, they were friends, they must have commons right?

-I don’t know. I finally replied.

-And I’m related to her! Cassie exclaimed but I ignored her, like I was always doing.

-I’m gonna prove you wrong then. He said, winking at me as the bell rang.

-What do you have now? Briana asked me. I took my program and glanced at it and when I did I snored.

-Math. I replied. Keith smiled though

-Then let’s go. He told me. Cassie shot me a look and Brianna shot Keith a look