Chapter 32

MONICA’S POV

So last night I didn’t actually get to talk to Cassie since she came God only knows what time but when we both woke up this morning she was smiling like an idiot.

-You are so gloomy. She stated. I turn to look at her stunned.

-Gloomy? I asked her. She just smiled and start dressing up.

-What happened to you? I asked her pulling on my black skinny jeans.

-I’m Gregory’s girlfriend. She simply explained. I stopped what I was doing and looked at her smiling. I knew it! I so knew it he liked her!

-Is it official? I asked smiling. She nodded her head.

-He asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend and I hugged him. We are together

-Awww. I replied and clapped my hands. Then I rushed to her and hugged her.

-I’m so flipping happy for you! I told her, with my arms still around her. I let go still smiling at her

-Who could believe that I will be the first one to settle down hm? She teased me but I knew she somehow meant it.

 After a while we both headed to class. First hour I had literature meaning I have to face everyone that I didn’t wanted to. Gabriel, Chloe and Vincent. What a great way to begin your day hm?

 I got in and of course instead of sitting beside either Vincent, whose eyes snapped on me the moment I walked in, or Gabriel, who was sitting with Chloe of course, I headed to the far end of the classroom and sat by myself.

  To my surprise it went well, meaning I only got a few glances from both Vincent and Gabriel but no one tried to sit beside me or anything like that. It felt..Strange. Strange and good all at the same time. A nice change actually.

 When the bell rang I rushed out of the room with Vincent’s gaze burning in my back. Why he was keeping looking at me like that after all that? Ugh! I headed to the cafeteria and as soon as I found the girls I sat with them

-Hey you. Briana greeted. I forced a smile on my lips and greeted her back

-What’s up with you? She asked me, and  noticed I had everyone’s attention including Cassie’s

-Just a bad day. I replied firmly. Cassie was still looking at me when our little gang got bigger. Max sat with Victoria giving her a full on the mouth kiss.

-Easy there tiger. Keith teased him and took the seat next to Miranda and me. 

-Look who’s talking. Max teased him back and Victoria beside him giggle

-Keep Calm everyone. An oh-so-familiar voice said and he sat beside Keith without even looking at me. Good for him

 Cassie looked at him and then back to me with a question mark on her face in which I gave a shrug.

-I think we need to go out again, last time was great. Samantha announced and Miranda nodded her head in agreement.

-Of course we will. Gabriel said

-I just hope that next time Monica wont fall in the arms of her ex. Everyone’s eyes, including mine fixed on him. Seriously? He was gonna fight me now? 

-Well at least I know who my ex is. I guess you have to look for a while until you found at least one of yours. I snapped back

-Ok…Keith stated slowly, obviously noticing that something was off. Gabriel’s lips curled up in a smirk again