Chapter 25

Oh my!  Blake bringing me somewhere!  Just me and him, I left my friends in the hotel when they were lecturing me on how not to trust a guy who we just met but this guy looks good and trustable so who cares.  Maybe I can even get him to let me stay at his house, which means I don't need to pay my share in that hotel.

I wore my mini skirt disregarding the freezing temperature and my thick coat.

"Hey pretty." Blake said kissing my cheek.

"So where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"Just make sure the place is nice."

"Promise."

I love surprises, hope he brings me somewhere I've never been before.  We stopped around the corner and he parked beside the sidewalk, I saw a dark lit restaurant in front of us.  When we entered, it wasn't a restaurant, it was a bar.

"What?! A bar?!" I started to walk out.

"Hey, stop. It'll be fun, I promise." Blake grabbed my wrist.

I gave in and went inside.  Loud music was blaring and disco lights were starting to make my eyes dance.  We went to the counter and the ordered two cocktales.

"Hey, I don't drink." I nudged him.

"Try it, this one's good."

I grabbed a glass and sipped.  It is good.  I continued drinking until it's empty.  He ordered another one and brought me to the dance floor.  I started to get dizzy but I was really enjoying.  I finished drinking then I grabbed a glass from the tray of the waitress and I started dancing, I used moves that I've never even used so that's how being drunk works.

"Woah! This is awesome!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, nobody cares anyway.  Everything is really fuzzy, I stopped counting the glasses I've drank.  I think it was already more than 10.  I dragged Blake outside, just around the corner, in the small lane where homeless people stay.  There were graffitis all over the bricked walls.

I pushed my lips on his, hard.  He grabbed me then pushed me onto the wall, ouch.  He continued kissed me, I felt his hands wandering around my body.  He pushed up my miniskirt then I felt something injected my leg then everything went black.

-Maureen Martinez, 19 years old