4.

Y'all can I get some comments and votes please that might help me update faster, it makes me feel wanted and loved.

Not revised.

December 3 .
Two months later

"Jair I ain't playing now get up before I really put you in a private school" I said sternly as I stared at Jarius sit on the floor with her arms crossed and a frown on her face.

She sucked her teeth "whatever" she scoffed getting up. I snatched her by her arm and pulled her back. "Girl you betta watch Yoself. You not gon be saying whatever when I tear that ass up wit my belt" I spat. "You respect me I respect you ighh" I stated. She nodded "sorry sonson" I said softly before walking out.

I sighed heavily before going into my bathroom to brush my teeth. I took a shower conditioning my hair. Once I got out I blowdried it and went to go get dressed. I oiled my skin and put on my dark blue balmain jeans with a black Tommy Hilfiger quarter zip shirt.

I slid on my gamma blues and gold chain then went to put my hair in a neat bun. "You look nice lil nigga" Rakim complimented. I sucked my teeth playfully "thank you". I made sure my edges were laid before I went to check on Jarius.

"Can I wear one of ya chains it just makes my outfit that much better" she practically begged. Jarius wore white ripped true religion pants with a black polo and her wings 12. "Yeh I'll get it after I fix your hair. How you want it?" I asked sitting on her bed.

"2 French braids please" I nodded and started to comb her hair before braiding it into 2. I gave her the chain I was wearing and went downstairs. "Hey rocky" Jarius cheesed really hard.

It's no secret that Jarius has a crush on Rakim. She even tells me how she dreams about him at night and planned there wedding. I don't know why she is thinking about this when she is only 7 but hey it is not my business.

I grabbed a cup of chocolate milk for Jarius and watched her gulp it down. "So what we doing after school gang?" Jarius questioned sounding like shaggy from scooby doo.

I shrugged I though I would come here and sleep, "you gon be at after school till 5 ion know what time you finna have" I said with a chuckle.

I grabbed my car keys to the red BMW Rakim brought me to replace my Maserati. "Girl get in my damn car why drive separate when we going the same way" he shook his head at me.

I smiled with a chuckle as I got in the car. I like how comfortable I am with him now he is actually a really goofy person but overall he is sweet, I was so blinded my him constantly joking on me about being a rich girl that I didn't pay attention to anything but that.

We first dropped Jarius off then made our way to our school. We got the car together with all eyes on us. "I swear they gon continue saying we talk" I said shaking my head.

"Let them talk, we already know what up so that's all that matter" Rakim stated. We continued walking till an arm was wrapped around my shoulder. "Hey Darrel" I smiled big before hugging him. "Get ray bae" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"I miss seeing ya cute ass" he said as we walked to my locker. I opened it and put my bag in there "thank you buh you saw me yesterday, today is only Friday " I chuckled at how clingy he gets sometimes. I heard Rakim scoff causing me to shift my attention to him. "Whappen?" I asked crossing my arms.

Darrel told me he would catch up with me later and walked away. "That nigga a pussy with a big ass crush on you. And then he can't spit game.'I miss seeing ya cute ass' nigga please" he chuckled bitterly.

I rolled my eyes "seems like you jealous" I said grabbing my books. "Son I don't get jealous not even a lil. Plus I got a girlfriend, Kimberly rememba. fuck I'm jealous for ?" He said getting really defensive.