15.

Sonseeray Morse

"Bruh T Wym you can't find your outfit I told you to go shopping with us and you said nah you going to find it online" I stressed in the phone. Today was Kodak, jade and I birthday and the party was tonight, we were all suppose to twin but it looks like that might change. " look chill Ighh I got this don't worry" he said with a calm voice.

"Your attention is on the girl of yours bruh, your forgetting your family and responsibilities." I met my brothers girlfriend and to be real I don't like her I feel like she's using my brother for his money and street cred. She also has a kid, I'm not talking down on her for that I actually respect her for taking care of the baby. "Shut up ray ain't you always up under rocky.. oh okay" and with that he hung up.

"Fucking bastard" I mumbled laying back on rakim's chest. I laid between his legs as I went to Snapchat and video tapes us. Rakim was smoking while I was making faces. "Baby smile" I whined. He blew the smoke upwards before tongue kissing me and grabbing my tittie. "I hate you for that" I chuckled ending the video. I typed the caption my lovey bear 😛💜 and posted it.

Not even a second later my messages were flooded with people that I didn't care to hear from. "Can you come with me to get my nails done I always struggle to choose a color since Jarius isn't here" I begged. He sighed knowing he could say no to my question "Ighh man, come shower with me" he said lifting me up. I froze, he shower was pretty big to the point you can do anything in there but being naked with him in the shower while he's wet, I know I wouldn't be able to control myself.

"No we can't" I said trying to get out of his grip. "Don't worry I know your not ready for this daddy dick I'm just tryna shower with my wifey he said as he gripped my ass. I wrapped my arms around his neck with a smile showing off my braces. Just as we were about to get in the bathroom him phone ring causing him to put me down.

"Hello" he answered. "Don't take too long rocky" I said seductively. In return he slapped my ass hard with a smirk. He made a V with his fingers and put it up to his mouth and flicked his tongue in between. I blushed before quickly going into the bathroom and playing my music. I removed his shirt I slept in and my panties before tying my hair up and getting in the shower.

Fall thru by meek mill played as I showered causing to sing and dance along. A couple seconds into the song I felt Rakim's arms wrap around me as he rapped along. I turned around and looked up at him seeing him already looking at me. I smiled and touched his cheek, I never knew I could fall in love with someone so fast at my age.

Which is going to be hard to tell him that I did make my decision on what college I'm going to and it's not NYU. I grabbed the rag and put his shower gel on his before scrubbing his skin. We took turns scrubbing each other until we were done. Ain't nobody takin my baby by Russ played I smiled and sang the words to him.

I don't care about an argument I'll still be here tomorrow for you
I gotta room up in the city, we can play finish the bottle
I'll pour you up, we'll work on us
'Cause ain't nobody takin' my baby
I wanna be clear, I'm stayin' right here
'Cause ain't nobody takin' my baby

He lifted me up wrapping my legs around him. He kissed me deeply as his fingers traveled down my body. At this point both our hair was getting wet but neither of us cared, we didn't care about anything but each other. He entered one finger in me causing me to gasp. "Fuck your so tight " he said into my neck as he nibbled on my flesh.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head from the pleasure I was receiving. "We have to go" I struggled to say.but he didn't stop until I released. I got out the shower looking at my drenched hair. I shook my head looking at him. "Happy birthday baby mama" he kissed my head as he walked past me.