17.

Not revised
Sonseeray

I laid curled up in Jade chest watching all my favorite moves. Jade has been a big help with this heartbreak but I still can't stop crying. Honestly too much is happening all at once and I'm happy that we leave tomorrow for Miami.

"It's okay baby you don't need to cry over that fuck nigga no more." He said pulling me into his bare chest. It was now 3 going on to 4 and we were on our last movie. The Bronx Tale. He watching this one with me all the time and he loves it just as much as me.

"Aye lets go somewhere. We can get Jarius and Seladis and just have fun before we leave" I shugged. "Where we going ?" I sat up to look at him. He pushed a curl out of my face "dress pretty and comfortable" I sighed remember I haven't washed my hair in a while.

I got up and went into the bathroom taking a long shower and wash my hair. In the shower all I could help but think about Rakim. What if he's with gracyn. What if he doesn't care about me. Well of course he cares about me he's the one that begged me not to break up with him. You know what I'm not going to think about him imma boss up on my week vacation and that's that.

Once I got out the I partially blow dried my hair so I can still have my curls while it's dry. I slid on an orange crop hoodie with a ripped jean jacket and shredded loose shorts that reached my knees. I brushed my hair into a high sleek knot bun before sliding on my citrus 11s I put on my gold locket with studs and my watch.

I sprayed perfume and applied lipgloss and mascara before walking to Jades room. "You never have a shirt dude" I shook my head laying on his bed. "I ain't fat why I always gotta wear a shirt to hide my fine ass" he said cause me to laugh. I stared at him for a second seeing something "What's that?" I said poking his tattoo.

Jade didn't have not one tattoo on his body which is why I'm so confused on why he has one over his peck. "Oh that's your name. I got it on our birthday. You someone I really care about and have a spot for in my heart so I got it tattooed so I would never forget" he said pulling black pyramid shirt over his head. He had on a black black pyramid shirt with light blue G-Star jeans and his tan Air   Ominous

"My boy look good I see you" I chuckled brushing his waves. "I could say the same to you. I knew you was gonna dress like a nigga" he joked. I pushed him playfully before going downstairs to the car. "So are you going to tell me where we going or not" I said taking a few pictures on Snapchat.

"To yo moms house duhh we have to get my dawgs" he said flicking my cheek randomly. "Bitch don't flick my face" I said pulling his nose. Once we pull up I unlock the door to here the tv on blast. "Sister" Seladis hugged me tight. "Sup bastard" he sucked his teeth going to sit.

"Son son" Jarius jumped in my arms. "Hey boo bear go get dressed and tell that little boy to get dressed" I said sitting on the coach "shut up ray you the little boy here, Imma man ain't that right Jade" Seladis said slapping his own chest.

I scoffed "shut up pussy wit yo extra musty ass go take 3 showers and get dressed or we will leave you" I said walking upstairs. Seladis and I have what you call a love/hate relationship and I think we both love it this way. I jogged up to my moms room and swung the door open to see her on the phone. She motioned me to stay quiet and sit next to her to listen.

"Man mama T I messed up bad and I've been trying to fix it but it's like I make it worst and worst. She hates but I don't want her to leave me, like my life is a whole mess without her but she can't even look at me without being angry" I recognize the voice perfectly. It was Rakim, oh how I miss hearing his smooth voice. 'Jade told me where y'all going  with the kids, just go' she whispered. I nodded kissing her cheek.